Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#471 CancunBride07

CancunBride07
  • 66 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 10:15 AM

I am doing plated, and was able to do two different dinner options. I chose to do the Sea Bass w/ tyme & lobster sauce and the Rum Butter jerk chicken breast on the same plate. Don't think that answers your question, but thought you might like to know

#472 jlink78

jlink78
    • 207 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 10:33 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by CancunBride07
      I am doing plated, and was able to do two different dinner options. I chose to do the Sea Bass w/ tyme & lobster sauce and the Rum Butter jerk chicken breast on the same plate. Don't think that answers your question, but thought you might like to know
      Nice! Did you have to let them know who was having what ahead of time?

#473 PaulaV

PaulaV
      • VIP Member
      • 2,813 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 10:44 AM

Ugh! My wire didn't go through AGAIN! This time it took 4 days for the receiving bank to return it. I am so frustrated! She didn't answer my email last week telling me if she received it or not. From my end it looked like it did...

#474 MissyR

MissyR
        • 1,210 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 05:06 PM

Katherine and Jennifer - are you both having the beach receptions?

Also - we are thinking of Nov 2008 and I am wondering how much sunlight we will have in the late afternoon early evening.. any ideas?

#475 PaulaV

PaulaV
          • VIP Member
          • 2,813 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 06:30 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Melissa Radolli

Also - we are thinking of Nov 2008 and I am wondering how much sunlight we will have in the late afternoon early evening.. any ideas?
            Use this to see:

Location Selection for Sunrise Sunset Calendar

#476 MissyR

MissyR
            • 1,210 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 08:50 PM

Thanks for this!

#477 jlink78

jlink78
              • 207 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 08:40 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Melissa Radolli

I'm pretty sure that we will be having a beach reception, if not it will be in the garden. I'd love to be on the beach but was thinking that the sand may make things uncomfortable for people. I'm waiting to hear how Susan's beach reception turned out before making my final decision.

I know in August, when we are getting married, the sun sets at about 7:30. From what I've heard it gets dark pretty quickly once this time comes. For some reason there is no such thing as "dusk" in Cancun.

#478 PaulaV

PaulaV
                • VIP Member
                • 2,813 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 09:03 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jlink78
                  I'm pretty sure that we will be having a beach reception, if not it will be in the garden. I'd love to be on the beach but was thinking that the sand may make things uncomfortable for people. I'm waiting to hear how Susan's beach reception turned out before making my final decision.

I know in August, when we are getting married, the sun sets at about 7:30. From what I've heard it gets dark pretty quickly once this time comes. For some reason there is no such thing as "dusk" in Cancun.
                  The sun sets on the other side of the resort I believe, so the tower may be in the way. I will be beautiful regardless :)

#479 MissyR

MissyR
                  • 1,210 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 06:52 PM

Thanks ladies - I cannot wait to find out about Susan's reception either. I gather the sun sets before 6 in November so we are just hoping to time everything right. The good this is that with Dreams you can have your ceremony any time basically.

#480 CancunBride07

CancunBride07
                    • 66 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 11:04 PM

Hello Ladies! I just wanted to say good bye, and thank you. Even if I haven't posted much, I have been lurking!!! I really appreciate everyones help & creative thoughts. I didn't feel I posted often enough to start a new thread about it..but wanted to say Thank You & Bye (for now)!!

Can anyone give me a quick response on what time Jill's wedding is??

Thanks again ladies!!!!!!

p.s. to look at our engagement pictures go to Dallas Wedding Photography, Dallas Wedding Photographer, J May Photography 469.569.1719, Weddings, Portraits

click client proofing

ID: thompson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter