Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#4211 meldal101010

meldal101010
  • 444 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 12:32 PM

I'm giving out starfish soap for a wedding favor. Do you think i'll have problems at customs or is this allowed?

#4212 JT3

JT3
    • 443 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:57 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by meldal101010
      I'm giving out starfish soap for a wedding favor. Do you think i'll have problems at customs or is this allowed?

I dont think it would be a big deal...

#4213 meldal101010

meldal101010
      • 444 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 05:52 PM

I have just read that Dreams no longer offers 24hr room service....Does anyone know if there is any truth to this.

#4214 tiffanyan02

tiffanyan02
        • 123 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 06:53 PM

Really no 24 hour room service That would be icky, and I will have to remove it from my wedding website if that's true!!

I have been off the board's for awhile trying to take a break from wedding stuff. Now we are back full force with engagment pics, STD's and trying to figure out our AHR location. I was so glad to have Dream's Cancun all squared away already now that all the other chaos is here!!

#4215 Michelle613

Michelle613
          • 331 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:12 PM

Has anyone had/ seen/ know of a Jewish ceremony at Dreams? If so, please PM or email me at Mflikshtein@gmail.com. Thanks :)
            Michelle & Arsen
            Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

#4216 chipotle99

chipotle99
            • 311 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:29 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by meldal101010
              I have just read that Dreams no longer offers 24hr room service....Does anyone know if there is any truth to this.

WTF Read where? The dreams website still says there is 24hr room service!

#4217 JT3

JT3
              • 443 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 11:11 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Michelle613
                Has anyone had/ seen/ know of a Jewish ceremony at Dreams? If so, please PM or email me at Mflikshtein@gmail.com. Thanks :)
                Hey Michelle. I think the Elizabeth Medina took pictures of a Jewish ceremony.
                Cancun, Mexico Wedding Photography, Michelle and SteveĀ“s Destination Wedding and Trash the Dress Photo Session at Dreams Cancun Elizabeth Medina Photography

I hope this helps and this is what you are looking for...

#4218 meldal101010

meldal101010
                • 444 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 01:47 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by chipotle99
                  WTF Read where? The dreams website still says there is 24hr room service!
                  I read it on their facebook page...some guy who was just there said the sucky thing was that they don't have 24 hr room service anymore..

I'd ask Claudia, but she never responds to my emails anyway...

#4219 chipotle99

chipotle99
                  • 311 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 05:30 PM

omg...just had a minor heart attack.....anybody read that the gazebo is going to be changed now too? I love how they keep us totally out of the loop on these things....it'lll be finished 4/30...what happens with the current brides? surprise...no gazebo this is so annoying...

#4220 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
                    • 1,236 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:34 PM

Another Bride just posted that when she showed up, the Gazebo was torn down. That is sad because alot of people pick Dreams Cancun because of that Gazebo and the view. They are messing with both now. I am sure it's all for the better though. They would be really dumb to ruin a good thing...Don't worry Ladies!!
                      Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
                      My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter