Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#3631 meldal101010

meldal101010
  • 444 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 06:49 PM

Does anyone know where i can find pictures of the flower selection they use at Dreams with the packages. I remeber gancing at them somewhere before but can't remember where...

I'm trying to decide on the colors i want to use & think seeing the selection will be helpful :)

Thanks!!

#3632 JuneWeddingDreams

JuneWeddingDreams
    • Banned
    • 313 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 09:19 PM

Philly Bride - THANK YOU so much! This is such great information. I feel sooo much better with going with him for both now. I just wastn't really sure. But your review has made me much more comfortable. Thank you for taking the time to let me know all the little details.

Medal 101010 - Thank you for the link - that was very helpful as well - I like the pictures he takes...this makes me feel better as well. I am still torn on the trash the dress session...not sure if I want to do it or not. If you don't mind me asking - how much are you paying for your TTD session?

Some of the quotes I have gotten from outside photographers has been around $550.
      Rob and Lindsey

24 Booked + Bride and Groom

www.mywedding.com/robandlindseypearson

#3633 JuneWeddingDreams

JuneWeddingDreams
      • Banned
      • 313 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 09:22 PM

Philly - I wish I could see your pics but I don't have enough posts to open it up yet. I'm sure they are beautiful!
        Rob and Lindsey

#3634 meldal101010

meldal101010
        • 444 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 11:13 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JuneWeddingDreams
          Philly Bride - THANK YOU so much! This is such great information. I feel sooo much better with going with him for both now. I just wastn't really sure. But your review has made me much more comfortable. Thank you for taking the time to let me know all the little details.

Medal 101010 - Thank you for the link - that was very helpful as well - I like the pictures he takes...this makes me feel better as well. I am still torn on the trash the dress session...not sure if I want to do it or not. If you don't mind me asking - how much are you paying for your TTD session?

Some of the quotes I have gotten from outside photographers has been around $550.
          This is the attachment he sent me. Its alittle pricey, but well worth it. We will be having ours done in the cenote, so it is alittle more expensive than the beach TTD session because it will take 4 hours. I think you can check out pics through this attachment as well.

Attachment 4330

Attached Files

#3635 meldal101010

meldal101010
          • 444 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 11:23 PM

Sorry...i just realized you may not be able open attachments

For the TTD at the Cenote its $1950 USD for 50 photos (4.5 hrs)

For the TTD at the beach its $1400 USD for 50 photos (2.5 hrs)

Here is his website:

Pierre Visual Studio - Wedding Photography- Mayan Riviera- Playa del Carmen - Home - Wedding Photographer

#3636 carolina24

carolina24
            • 1,573 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 11:33 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JT3
              Hey past dreams brides.... Does anyone know how big are the tables and how many people they seat?
              the seat 8 to 10 comfortably (round). I have seen that depending on the size of your wedding, they will set up a long table if you want or the tables can be set up as a big square with the center open so everyone can see each other. I think that looks cool, but I'm still doing the round tables.

#3637 carolina24

carolina24
              • 1,573 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 11:40 PM

Hey Lindsey: I didn't even know what TTD was until this forum, but now that I've seen everyone's pics, I'm definately doing it. I'm trying to decide b/t Juan Navarro (Dreams) or Cecilia Dumas. Cecilia takes great pics as well (from what I've seen on reviews) and the price is comparable. I got a quote of $650 for a beach session and $750 for a cenote w/40 pics and the CD with the rest of the pics. Juan sent me a quote of $600 for either a beach or cenote session, but he didn't say how many pics or if the CD is included
                I'll let you know when I hear back.

Ladies: Do you think it's better to have the same photog for the wedding and TTD? What to do?

#3638 JuneWeddingDreams

JuneWeddingDreams
                • Banned
                • 313 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 12:01 AM

Thanks ladies! I am leaning towards it if my budget allows. Carolina - Cecilia Dumas just quoted me $550 for a beach TTD session. You may want to go back to her with that quote. I have the email from her with that info if you want it. Just let me know I can send it your way!

Are you guys wearing the same dress for the TTD session or buying a different one?
                  Rob and Lindsey

#3639 carolina24

carolina24
                  • 1,573 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 12:13 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by JuneWeddingDreams
                    Thanks ladies! I am leaning towards it if my budget allows. Carolina - Cecilia Dumas just quoted me $550 for a beach TTD session. You may want to go back to her with that quote. I have the email from her with that info if you want it. Just let me know I can send it your way!

Are you guys wearing the same dress for the TTD session or buying a different one?
                    Weird!!! Are you doing the session at Dreams? We're actually doing it at Secrets in Riviera Maya b/c that's where we are going for our honeymoon. Maybe that's the difference? If we go with her, I'll definately bring this up so thank you!!
                    I am getting a different dress. I thought a/b using my wedding dress b/c what else would you do with it, right?? But I just don't think that I can trash it I saw another brides TTD with del Sol (which is amazing but WAY out of our price range), and her dress looked really good in the water and it was only $100 from Victoria's Secret!! Here's the link:
                    06.26.09 Yean and Kyle | Trash the Dress | Photos by Vincent

#3640 JuneWeddingDreams

JuneWeddingDreams
                    • Banned
                    • 313 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 12:15 AM

That's probably the difference because we would do ours at Dreams. I would still mention it just in case - you might get the better price. Thanks for the link on the dress!
                      Rob and Lindsey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter