Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!
Posted 05 August 2007 - 01:07 PM
Jilly! I've missed you!
Posted 05 August 2007 - 08:59 PM
| Originally Posted by PaulaV |
The welcome dinner may be reserving a space at a restaurant on site... not sure yet... Claudia says the 2008 menus are not out yet... which I wished I knew before trying to narrow it down on what she gave me for 2007.
Jilly! I've missed you!
I was on vacation last week so I tried not to come on too often just for a quick peek here and there. I'll try to be on more this week!
Posted 06 August 2007 - 03:34 PM
Posted 06 August 2007 - 04:03 PM
I am concerned with hidden fees lke the tablecloths and a few things we take for granted.... I need to know everything up front!
Here is her latest email:
I have some more questions for you so we can add some more items to our wedding contract:
1. Is there a new menu for the 2008 weddings? I noticed the prices for silver and gold are the same in the 2007 menu.
We don`t have new menus for 2008 yet
2. We had planned to do a welcome dinner, at one of the restaurants the Friday night of 2/1. We were just going to have the normal AI meal plan.
there will be a set up fee if you want to use a restaurant for a rehearsal dinner, you need to choose a set menº at the available sittings are 6:00 or 9:30 p.m.
What are the menu options that would be above the AI plan and what would approx costs be for a welcome dinner for our group?
World caf©: international buffet
3. Since we are using Claudia Rodriguez for photography, you mentioned we could get an upgraded video package.
What is included in that upgraded video package?
more time fort he videographerâ€¦
4. Is there any decor for the cocktail hour?
just cocktail tables and votive caudle holders one each table
If I bring my own, are there any costs associated with the setup or is it included in the Ultimate Dreams package?
will have a set up feeâ€¦
5. Approximately how many square votives would be needed for the long dinner setup for 50 people?
@ 4-6 per table
If you provide the votives, what would the cost be?
$ 15 usd per tableâ€¦
6. Is the bar open during the dinner time, or is it closed for a period of time? If so, how long is it closed?
is available during dinnerâ€¦
7. Is it possible to have a chocolate and vanilla cake together, different layers?
8. Since the cigar roller is per consumption, do you know the average cost per cigar? (My finace really wants this).
@ 10-20 usd eachâ€¦
9. My fiance really wants the fire dancers. When do they normally perform during the night? Middle or end of reception?
anytime you want themâ€¦
Posted 06 August 2007 - 05:19 PM
Thanks for posting your latest e-mail. Do you know about how many guests you are expecting? What about just letting everyone know to meet at a certain restaurant at a certain time and avoiding the extra cost? I know the World Caf© has lots of seating. I think Oceana is pretty big too
Do you (or does anyone) have a list of the videography packages? I have booked an independent vendor (Paul Schrank), and want to know how much I should ask for in credit.
-Is anyone else writing their own ceremonies?
-What about the actual rehersal (not dinner)...does Claudia or Daniella run these, or should I designate a friend (I'm not sure if I want to take this on myself)?
-Anyone have any idea how much manicure and pedicure are at the spa? What about hair (up-dos)?
Thank ladies! I have so much swirling around in my head right now!
Posted 06 August 2007 - 05:53 PM
Posted 06 August 2007 - 06:50 PM
Posted 06 August 2007 - 08:32 PM
So did I read write that we have to pay for tablecloths?? Please tell me I'm wrong!
Posted 06 August 2007 - 10:57 PM
So I knew I had to pay for chair bows, but now covers too and tablecloths
I'm really going to lose my mind thoughout these next few weeks!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users