Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#3081 cancunbride

cancunbride
  • 531 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 12:37 PM

now that your talking about shutterbook, does anyone here know where I can have my photos printed on a book?

#3082 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,853 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 01:09 PM

Sylvia, mypublisher.com is the best web site for that sort of thing.
      Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#3083 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 04:41 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by sunitam
        lisa- its almost time for you! Have a wonderful time! thanks again for the shutterbook idea- i am having so much fun putting mine together- i have questions for you before i order it.
        glad it helped someone a little! i can't wait to make gift albums for our parents with wedding pics!

we leave for the airport hotel in about an HOUR; our flight takes off early tomorrow morning! i cannot believe it's here ... so totally freaking out!!! i crammed my dress into a garment bag that is supposed to meet carry-on size regulations. it's a huge traditional satin dress with a cathedral length train, so it is going to be a wrinkled mess. i really hope they know what they are doing at dreams as far as steaming/pressing wedding attire! i just couldn't carry it hanging, it was simply too huge! they would have made me buy a seat for it, lol!

sorry no planning thread ... i'm a mess ... FI and i both pulled all-nighters, so i'm not sure whether what i'm feeling is anxiety or sleep deprivation!

#3084 nickicolb123

nickicolb123
        • 137 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 05:08 PM

you must be so excited! Have a great time!

#3085 cancunbride

cancunbride
          • 531 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 02:25 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by stacey
            Sylvia, mypublisher.com is the best web site for that sort of thing.
            thanks Stacie

#3086 bbpacco

bbpacco
            • 146 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 09:47 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by cancunbride
              now that your talking about shutterbook, does anyone here know where I can have my photos printed on a book?
              I am planning to use blurb.com, the price seems more reasonable with more choices.

If you've already upload pictures on shutterfly or kodakgallery.com, they all have photobook options as well. Take a look at them and compare which fits u better

#3087 mc5363

mc5363
              • 315 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 02:11 PM

I made a photo book and calendar on kodak gallery and they both came out really nice. I am actually planning on making another one before we leave and using it as our guest book.

#3088 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,151 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 02:25 PM

hey everyone! we are back (which sucks!) but we had an amazing week at dreams and an absolutely fabulous wedding. i kept joking that i was going to "do all my weddings this way" LOL. claudia was great ... there were power outages during the hour preceding the ceremony and the poor thing got trapped in the elevator, between floors and everything ... they had to help her crawl out and help her down. i felt so bad ... she was clearly still a bit frazzled from the experience but was a trooper for the wedding. my flowers were better than anticipated and everything went very smoothly. food was great too. the cake wasn't what we had picked, and we had to send someone to search for the topper (got it on there eventually) but that was just a small detail and honestly i didn't care much. i will try to work on my review today.

everyone commended our choice of resorts ... really everybody loved it, and a couple who went with us has decided to do a vow renewal there. i don't think there could be a better compliment.

won't get pro pics for 2 weeks, but here's one my nephew took:
                  Click the image to open in full size.

#3089 sunitam

sunitam
                  • 124 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 04:42 PM

aww congrats lisa!!! happy to hear your wedding was awesome-cant wait for your review and pics :)

#3090 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
                    • 1,236 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 06:36 PM

lisa, I just looked at your pictures and they are Fabulous! You looked great and your Siggy pic is honestly beautiful! I am going to have 2 million questions for you...So I hope your ready..LOL
                      I can't wait for your review and of course, more pics! :)

Congrats Mrs!!!
                      Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
                      My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter