Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#2521 bbpacco

bbpacco
  • 146 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 11:43 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mc5363
    I actually have the wedding coordinator that replaced Gaby and she seems to be pretty responsive. She answers questions within a couple days at least. I asked her a couple questions the other day and thought I would post the answers. They might help someone:

1. What are the options for a rehearsal dinner?
    First about your rehearsal dinner, if you want a private area in any of the restaurants we have, for been private has extra charge for $12 usd + 15%serv +10%tax per person, even for children.

2. I have 4 children attending the wedding. Can you please tell me what the price per child is?
    The prices for the children are half price from the charge for additional people. Wich is $42 usd +15%serv + 10%tax per adult so is $21 usd +15%serv +10%tax per child.

3. Do you think a wedding on the beach at the beginning of November is going to be too windy?
    About the wind, November is kind of windy, but you have a good time, 4:30 – 7:30 at the beach will be fine, but we can wait to see how the weather is when you arrive to the hotel.
    I still haven't heard anything from them after Gaby left.

The last e-mail I sent was in Feb, and I emailed them again yesterday, hopefully, someone will get back to me this week.

#2522 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,151 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:42 PM

for all our noobs, to find wedding reviews, go onto the main page of the forum, about 4 down in BDW general, you will see "share your wedding/engagement stories," and in that category you will find a link for wedding reviews.

happy reading!

#2523 mc5363

mc5363
      • 315 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 09:58 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mummergirl
        for all our noobs, to find wedding reviews, go onto the main page of the forum, about 4 down in BDW general, you will see "share your wedding/engagement stories," and in that category you will find a link for wedding reviews.

happy reading!
        Thanks so much! The navigation info really helps!!

#2524 jcoop

jcoop
        • 47 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 12:09 PM

Does anyone know what we need to do to set up hair/makeup appointments, and how far in advance? I want to get mine and my bridesmaids booked, because some other people are asking me if there is a salon on site...and i don't want them to take up all the appointments!

#2525 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
          • 466 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 09:58 AM

I made mine and all my bridesmaids well in advance. I have someone getting married within 2 hours of me so I waned to be sure I had my appointments in place. Claudia told me to email them directly. They are VERY responsive! Here is the email address:

spa2@dreamscancun.com.mx

#2526 dc22173

dc22173
            • 240 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 07:10 PM

Thanks for the info!!! I emailed them earlier and I already received a response. I was able to book my hair/makeup appointments for the entire wedding party and my mom. They also booked the couples massage for the Monday after the wedding. I am all set to go!!!
              I made mine and all my bridesmaids well in advance. I have someone getting married within 2 hours of me so I waned to be sure I had my appointments in place. Claudia told me to email them directly. They are VERY responsive! Here is the email address:

spa2@dreamscancun.com.mx

#2527 ggrimmer

ggrimmer
              • 17 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 02:14 PM

Does anyone know pricing for make-up and hair for bridesmaids?

#2528 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,151 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 02:30 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ggrimmer
                  Does anyone know pricing for make-up and hair for bridesmaids?
                  from the spa price list:

hair design for women $40
                  hair styling $60
                  hair shaping for brides $55
                  hair shaping (short) $35
                  hair shaping (medium) $40
                  hair shaping (long) $45
                  make up $45

not sure what the difference between design, styling, and shaping is!

#2529 dc22173

dc22173
                  • 240 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 06:07 PM

Attached is the price list that they sent me when I booked my appointment. I told the girl that I did not need the BM hair washed so she gave pricing for hair shaping. Hair Styling might include a wash, blow dry and style. I am not sure about hair design.

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by mummergirl
                    from the spa price list:

hair design for women $40
                    hair styling $60
                    hair shaping for brides $55
                    hair shaping (short) $35
                    hair shaping (medium) $40
                    hair shaping (long) $45
                    make up $45

not sure what the difference between design, styling, and shaping is!

Attached Files

#2530 dc22173

dc22173
                    • 240 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 06:13 PM

Here is the spa menu that explains what each of the services are.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter