Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#1341 hmueller19

hmueller19
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 10:48 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RoSean
    Totally, forgot to add that you need to be more flexible with this type of wedding.

We literally finalized the contract the day before the wedding and met with all vendors (DJ and photographer). Also, you can use your credit card to pay for the entire reception or other expense you incur in Dreams so no need to bring cash or bank checks.
    Thanks for the update on Claudia, and good to know that things are still rolling down there. I think that we have been quite flexible, and we don't even blink any more when it takes 1-2 weeks for a response to our email. And the truth is that we have most of the details worked out, so if we have to finalize down there, no biggie. But we haven't heard from her since 5/30. That's just wrong. In the month leading up to our wedding, not one email, at all. If she is that busy, she needs more than one assistant. That's a little ridiculous.

Good to hear that your day still came off without a hitch. It would be great to see your pictures if you can get them up, we leave Tuesday morning !!!

#1342 tlomlad

tlomlad
    • Banned
    • 1,949 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 10:51 AM

hey vickie we get down around noon hopefully we can meet if not have an amazing wedding!!!!!!

#1343 M&L2008

M&L2008
      • 32 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 02:38 PM

Congrat's RoSean can't wait to see the pics!!!

#1344 lucy106

lucy106
        • 2,880 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 04:22 PM

Congraultaions RoSean!! Thanks for making us feel better! I hope you have time for a review and some pics!!!

#1345 RoSean

RoSean
          • 140 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 05:20 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Kat81
            Congrats!! Do you happen to have a copy of the ceremony?
            Sorry, I won't be much help with the ceremony since we brought our own officiant with us.

My husband worked with him to customize a ceremony for us, incorporating our culture's wedding traditions.

#1346 hmueller19

hmueller19
            • 35 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 08:22 AM

SHE LIVES !!!

Just to let everyone know, we finally heard back from Claudia on our open questions. Now we can board the plane in peace :)

#1347 dmarie17

dmarie17
              • 276 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 01:45 PM

For anyone married at Dreams before, here's a question that I've been pondering. How busy are you the days before the ceremony? We are not doing the legal ceremony so won't need blood tests or anything but we also haven't really planned much so far and still will need to make a lot of decisions once we get there. We want to plan an excursion with our guests either Friday or Saturday (we are getting married on Sunday) but I'm kinda hesitant to plan something when I don't really know what my schedule will be like once I'm there. Any advice?

#1348 dancingdolphin

dancingdolphin
                • 105 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 05:34 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by dmarie17
                  For anyone married at Dreams before, here's a question that I've been pondering. How busy are you the days before the ceremony? We are not doing the legal ceremony so won't need blood tests or anything but we also haven't really planned much so far and still will need to make a lot of decisions once we get there. We want to plan an excursion with our guests either Friday or Saturday (we are getting married on Sunday) but I'm kinda hesitant to plan something when I don't really know what my schedule will be like once I'm there. Any advice?
                  I'm also interested in the answers to this question. In addition, how much did you have figured out before hand? To be honest, I'm not really sure what I need to finalize with Claudia until we get down there. I know I must not be thinking of tons of things, but I figured I'd wait till we get down there to finalize the flowers we need, sound system, dance floor, decorations, addl picture package (I'm using the resorts' photographer / video guy.), etc. Should I be doing this all beforehand? I feel like I just need to know what time we meet with her. What things are/were you figuring out ahead of time?

#1349 dancingdolphin

dancingdolphin
                  • 105 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 05:47 PM

Also, does anyone know how much the day pass is for Dreams Cancun? I searched the forum and it just listed this post, but at 139 pages long, I couldn't find it. Thanks!

#1350 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                    • 2,262 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 05:52 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by dancingdolphin
                      Also, does anyone know how much the day pass is for Dreams Cancun? I searched the forum and it just listed this post, but at 139 pages long, I couldn't find it. Thanks!
                      It's $50 at the minute

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter