Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#1311 dc22173

dc22173
  • 240 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 07:31 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JODEY
    Any one heard about the new wedding coordinator - Gaby ?

I have received several emails from her and she has been very helpful. She gave me her opinion on either choosing the Mexican trio or the Caribbean band. She said that if I am traveling to be married in Mexico.. I should have a something Mexican in my wedding

#1312 JODEY

JODEY
    • 344 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 05:36 AM

Hi ladies,

I've seen a photo of a set up for the reception / cocktail hr at Dreams ( can't remember where I got it from, I think it was off here ) any way.... when I mentioned it to Gaby she told me I would need to get intouch with the company who does the set up and gave me an email address and a web site ?? I was a little confussed because I thought the wedding co-ordinators organise this for us ? I'm sorry, I can't attach the photo, its says it is too big ? But its quite modern looking with cushions and lanturns, anyone seen this or know about dealing with this other company called planner 1 events ?

#1313 dc22173

dc22173
      • 240 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 07:44 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JODEY
        Hi ladies,

I've seen a photo of a set up for the reception / cocktail hr at Dreams ( can't remember where I got it from, I think it was off here ) any way.... when I mentioned it to Gaby she told me I would need to get intouch with the company who does the set up and gave me an email address and a web site ?? I was a little confussed because I thought the wedding co-ordinators organise this for us ? I'm sorry, I can't attach the photo, its says it is too big ? But its quite modern looking with cushions and lanturns, anyone seen this or know about dealing with this other company called planner 1 events ?

I think the set up your are pertaining to is the lounge set up. You do have to coordinate this with a different company. I remember seeing somewhere in here that the rental of that set up is about $1,000 extra.

#1314 JODEY

JODEY
        • 344 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 07:47 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by dc22173
          I think the set up your are pertaining to is the lounge set up. You do have to coordinate this with a different company. I remember seeing somewhere in here that the rental of that set up is about $1,000 extra.
          Wow !! I think that one will be out of the question then LOL....

#1315 JODEY

JODEY
          • 344 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 07:57 AM

Does any one have the legal ceramony wording ? Daniella sent me an attachment but it didn't have the " I ____ take thee ___ blaa blaa " and I'd just like to see how it reads incase I'd like to add some of our own vows, thanks : - )

#1316 Kat81

Kat81
            • VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 01:29 PM

I tried getting the same thing from the Officiant and from Claudia... these are what I got from them...
              Good morning Kathi!!
              My name is Jorge Pinto and will be honored been with you in such an important day in your lives, here a brief of the cerem with the scriptures I ve choose for you:
              welcome words (dear beloveds we have come together in thepresence of the Lord with - and --- .We celebrate with you the love you have discovered in each other and support your desition commitingyourself one to other and to The Lord for the rest of your lives. ...)
              Gen 1:26-28
              opening prayer Dear God we present to you -- and - who come this day to do their pact of love in your holy presence, blessthem in Jesus Holy name, amen.
              The Love according john 13:34 and 1Cor 13
              exchange of vows(reapeting after me) I ---- take you---- to be my husband/wife , to have and to hold from this day forward in sikness and in health to love and to honor/cherish for aslong as we both shall live
              blessing and exchange of the rings ---- receive this ring a sa simbol of my live and love, with this ring I thee wedd
              some words to the family and friends (only telling how important are them to you
              signature of the simbolic document
              blessing the couple (you) with the family and friends
              pronouncement of husband and ife
              wedding kiss

#1317 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 01:44 PM

that sounds like it has to be the symbolic/religious ceremony ... i need to know the wording of the civil legal ceremony, and i think that's what jodey's looking for too ... ANYONE?

is there anyone already *legally* married at dreams cancun who can help with this?

#1318 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                • 2,262 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 01:46 PM

God I hope thats not ours - FI will do his absolute nut if its religious in any way lol

#1319 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,151 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 05:35 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Hartyt509
                    God I hope thats not ours - FI will do his absolute nut if its religious in any way lol
                    LMAO! that's kinda what i was feeling ... i'm hoping to see the full legal ceremony beforehand and hoping i'll be able to make a few changes/additions. *crosses fingers*

#1320 skye15

skye15
                    • 32 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 05:36 PM

Thanks for all this great information it is really helpful
                      Tracy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter