Jump to content

Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!


  • Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#1251 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
  • Sr. Member
  • 2,262 posts

    Posted 19 June 2008 - 04:01 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PaulaV
    The woman that did my hair was good, yes lots of product.
    The makeup she used was also something that didn't budge all day, it also was not hot or humid in Feb when we were there.
    Thats good to know then - i couldn't tie it all up FI would be gutted lol he goes mad that I wear my hair constantly in a ponytail

    #1252 kellywinter1

    kellywinter1
    • Jr. Member
    • 305 posts

      Posted 19 June 2008 - 06:30 PM

      i wanted to wear my hair down too! My fiance loves it when it is down and would hate if I had it up! Ugh I guess I will also have to have a ton of hair spray in it! Aqua Net any one! LOL it will be like a flash back from the 80s!

      #1253 Samantha S

      Samantha S
      • Jr. Member
      • 369 posts

        Posted 20 June 2008 - 08:38 PM

        I have been wondering about the hair situation lately too. I want to wear mine down but worry about it blowing everywhere. I thought something in between like this might work:

        Click the image to open in full size.

        #1254 *JillD*

        *JillD*
        • Sr. Member
        • 5,112 posts

          Posted 20 June 2008 - 11:33 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by PDXlove
          I have been wondering about the hair situation lately too. I want to wear mine down but worry about it blowing everywhere. I thought something in between like this might work:

          Click the image to open in full size.
          I had my hair sort of like that pictures, just make sure they pin it really good, because I had this big piece flying all over the place in my pictures, and it really annoyed me!

          #1255 cancunbride

          cancunbride
          • Member
          • 531 posts

            Posted 20 June 2008 - 11:40 PM

            Hartyt Im getting married the day before you...lol Ill probably see you there..

            #1256 Samantha S

            Samantha S
            • Jr. Member
            • 369 posts

              Posted 20 June 2008 - 11:51 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by TA Jill
              I had my hair sort of like that pictures, just make sure they pin it really good, because I had this big piece flying all over the place in my pictures, and it really annoyed me!
              Hmmm, good to know. Might have to go back to the drawing board!

              #1257 Kat81

              Kat81
              • VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

                Posted 21 June 2008 - 02:47 AM

                So, basically what we need to do is.. do our hair and stand in front of a fan and see what moves and blows and fix it lol.

                #1258 Hartyt509

                Hartyt509
                • Sr. Member
                • 2,262 posts

                  Posted 21 June 2008 - 08:37 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by cancunbride
                  Hartyt Im getting married the day before you...lol Ill probably see you there..
                  you won't be able to miss me i'll be the one in black with snakes and drowning FMIL in the pool next to the gazebo lmao

                  FI said our pics are gonna be awful lmao I don't care i'll wear what I want and as long as no-one wears pink i'll be happy lmao

                  #1259 Kat81

                  Kat81
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,615 posts

                    Posted 21 June 2008 - 01:14 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Hartyt509
                    you won't be able to miss me i'll be the one in black with snakes and drowning FMIL in the pool next to the gazebo lmao

                    FI said our pics are gonna be awful lmao I don't care i'll wear what I want and as long as no-one wears pink i'll be happy lmao
                    I'm so going to take a trip down there during your wedding in a pink dress and pink hat with pink bows LOL...

                    #1260 Hartyt509

                    Hartyt509
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 2,262 posts

                      Posted 21 June 2008 - 01:18 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Kat81
                      I'm so going to take a trip down there during your wedding in a pink dress and pink hat with pink bows LOL...
                      I'm paying security to chuck out people in pink lmao i told my mate that last night when we were at aqua she said she was going to wear a pink dress i nearly drowned her in the pool lmao

                      Mind you FMIL wore bright pink and black her hubby's funeral and bright red to her last wedding so I wouldn't put it past her lol FI went to see the Queen for his MBE and she wore fecking polka dots!!!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users







                      Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter