Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#111 SusanK

SusanK
  • VIP Member
  • 2,685 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 12:14 AM

I was just thinking...Paula's e-mail was helpful to all of us...Maybe we should start posting any e-mail responses we get from Claudia that might be relevant to others.
    Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#112 PaulaV

PaulaV
    • VIP Member
    • 2,813 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 08:43 AM

What are you ladies doing for ceremony music?
      I am going to rent the sound system for the ceremony and was thinking maybe some live music during the ceremony would be just beautiful.
      Have you decided?

#113 SusanK

SusanK
      • VIP Member
      • 2,685 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 08:53 AM

I plan on renting the sound system. We're going to keep the ceremony really short and simple, so I don't think I'll be using any music during the actual ceremony...just before and after.

#114 PaulaV

PaulaV
        • VIP Member
        • 2,813 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 10:22 AM

Hi Susan! I think I mistated what I meant... yes, before and after... not while we are going through our vows. So will you use recorded music then? I was considering live music. I wonder how windy it will be there.

#115 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 11:06 AM

I just got the bridesmaid bouqet pics too a little while ago! I was trying to figure out how to post them in one file and not all seperate, like they came in the email.

I'm thinking that I am going to buy an IPOD and a docking station and use it for the reception and hopefully the ceremony too. I think this is really the best option for us.

#116 PaulaV

PaulaV
            • VIP Member
            • 2,813 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 11:14 AM

You all are such enablers... in a good way... I am planning on buying myself an iPod for my birthday so we can use it too! I know we won't be happy with a DJ music selection for the reception.

Still don't know about ceremony. My sister got married a couple of weeks ago and had bagpipes. Very nice, suited her style and tone of wedding.

I only have the ppt Claudia sent and I have different ideas for flowers that what she offers as VIP bouquets.

#117 PaulaV

PaulaV
              • VIP Member
              • 2,813 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 11:21 AM

Thanks for posting these Sabina!

#118 cancunbride2be

cancunbride2be
                • 153 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 11:35 AM

Ok ladies...I just got all those bridesmaids bouquest from my TA too and I couldn't figure out how to post all of them for you! Did anyone receive prices with them? I didn't and I would really like to know how much I should plan on spending on flowers (we are using candles for centerpieces).
                  Happily Married 1/25/08
                  Dreams Resort, Cancun

#119 *JillD*

*JillD*
                  • 5,112 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 11:43 AM

nope, no prices

#120 SusanK

SusanK
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,685 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 11:51 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by PaulaV
                      You all are such enablers... in a good way... I am planning on buying myself an iPod for my birthday so we can use it too! I know we won't be happy with a DJ music selection for the reception.

Still don't know about ceremony. My sister got married a couple of weeks ago and had bagpipes. Very nice, suited her style and tone of wedding.

I only have the ppt Claudia sent and I have different ideas for flowers that what she offers as VIP bouquets.
                      The DJ we are using (which Claudia referred us to), has been very acommodating. They will play whatever you want. You just have to e-mail them a list of songs and if they don't already have it, they said they will get it. The DJ is also an MC and will meet with you at the hotel before the wedding to go over details.

Are all the pics posted of BM bouquets? Because these seem to be different than the Power Point I received of bouquet options. I think I'm going to have to start from scratch with bouquets...I'm worried that this going to get very expensive (I have 7 BM).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter