#31 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 05:30 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SunBride
    But again, my advice would be if you are going with a resort photographer, more time would be better since they are generally not as highly skilled
    if this is the case, then I'm pretty sure as you mentioned, at some point you will be standing there with smiles or fingers fidgiting wondering where the heck is y our wedding crowd... We think this is a crucial time to enjoy.

Wedding day goes by with LIGHTspeed. I wish I could bottle it up and experience just 10 minutes of my wedding again.

Time is precious, excellent photographers are too :) not just del Sol, but any pro photog out there rockin some seriously fast, artistic, photographic journalism. my hats off to ya!

mateo

#32 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 05:36 PM

I agree Matt. I wish I could go back and relive it. It went by so fast and I was completely caught up in that whirlwind of emotions.
      Happily married since 2008

#33 heather007

heather007
      • 620 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 06:37 PM

Wow, thanks everyone for such insightful suggestions. I'm so happy that I listened to you all and choose the 3:00p.m. wedding time. Plus, we are thinking of doing the TTD the next evening anyway, because my photog and I both agree that it would be very "erotic" with the sun setting and stuff.

~~

#34 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
        • 1,243 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:14 AM

I just wanted to update this post with some recent info that we have gathered and posted on our blog.

Before you check it out, i've noticed that we may have a few bugs with older computers or older browsers (Internet Explorer 7.0) so please excuse this problem... we are working on the code as we speak.Others using Firefox or Safari or any other newly updated browser shouldnt have a problem.

Our new Seasonal guide has all our thoughts on timing for ceremonies, broken down by the links to each month, sunset times, and short descriptions on our experiences during these months. We believe this will help people decide on planning their wedding ceremony start times, if "good lighting" is a concern to you...

del Sol Seasonal Guide

Hope this helps :)

Cheers,
          matt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter