ceiba del mar hotel and spa

• Please log in to reply
255 replies to this topic

#161 tweets.13

tweets.13
  • Site Supporter
  • 103 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 10:32 AM

Hi!  I could be wrong, but I do not think you'll find a single list of vendors out there (other than what Ceiba sent or what other hotels may have - but I assume they are all different).  If you are looking for a photographer, then you should read the various threads about photographers, check out their websites, and then contact them for pricing.  Same thing for DJs (you'll find tons of DJ reviews on here - just run a search).  Then you just have to email them and ask for their price lists.  (This is what I did for all of our vendors - I emailed the few I was interested in after researching them online, and they sent me their pricing.)  Florists will want an idea of what you are looking for, and then they can send you their estimates. 

We are using Gabi at Planner1Events for flowers, lighting, etc.  She gave us several great lists of flower and decor options along with pricing.  And, she was willing to help us work w/in our budget.  Our wedding is in 3 1/2 weeks so we obviously have not seen her work yet.  However, she has been great to work with and we have read a ton of positive reviews!  We are also using Ivan from DJ Doremixx - again, very responsive and great to work with thus far.

Good Luck!

Originally Posted by Brenners 

Thanks Tweets  Do you know which threads have the list of additional vendors?  I am so happy to hear that you have had a good experience planning your wedding.  I love the idea of being able to pick and choose what we want so that is great.  Just nervous about working with vendors from a distance, however, Ceiba is great and I have only heard and seen wonderful things and weddings about them.

#162 Planner1Events

Planner1Events
    • 140 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 10:55 AM

Tweets!! we are so exciting waiting for you here!! Everything is already been ordered for you and will look amazing!!!

See you here on a few weeks!!

Kindly regards from sunny Cancun!!

Gabi

Originally Posted by tweets.13 

Hi!  I could be wrong, but I do not think you'll find a single list of vendors out there (other than what Ceiba sent or what other hotels may have - but I assume they are all different).  If you are looking for a photographer, then you should read the various threads about photographers, check out their websites, and then contact them for pricing.  Same thing for DJs (you'll find tons of DJ reviews on here - just run a search).  Then you just have to email them and ask for their price lists.  (This is what I did for all of our vendors - I emailed the few I was interested in after researching them online, and they sent me their pricing.)  Florists will want an idea of what you are looking for, and then they can send you their estimates. 

We are using Gabi at Planner1Events for flowers, lighting, etc.  She gave us several great lists of flower and decor options along with pricing.  And, she was willing to help us work w/in our budget.  Our wedding is in 3 1/2 weeks so we obviously have not seen her work yet.  However, she has been great to work with and we have read a ton of positive reviews!  We are also using Ivan from DJ Doremixx - again, very responsive and great to work with thus far.

Good Luck!

#163 Brenners

Brenners
      • 807 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 05:19 PM

Thank you Gabi and Tweets.  This is the information I needed so I greatly appreciate it.  Tweets, I am so excited for you!  Please post pics as soon as you can!  I can't wait to see them!

#164 lalanyc

lalanyc
        • 363 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 07:33 PM

Hi ladies.  I FINALLY posted my embarrassingly long review of our wedding at Ceiba.  I hope it doesnt bore you!!  Whatever the case, I do hope you find some of that information helpful.  

Congratulations and good luck with your planning!  http://www.bestdesti...ar-wedding-week

#165 Brenners

Brenners
          • 807 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 02:44 PM

Loved the review!  Thanks so much!

#166 tweets.13

tweets.13
            • Site Supporter
            • 103 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 07:23 AM

Well ladies, I am off to Mexico tomorrow morning... wedding on Saturday!!!!!  It shall be interesting trying to get all of our luggage and my gown to the airport! 

I'll post pics and a review when we return! 

#167 tracysf

tracysf
              • 61 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 09:34 AM

Have a great time Tweets!!!!!! 

#168 KPSouthie

KPSouthie
                • 31 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 10:01 AM

Woohoo Theresa!!  You must be so excited!!  Have a safe flight down & I can't wait to meet you!!  We arrive on Thursday so I'll introduce myself when I see you. :)

#169 lshaef

lshaef
                  • 170 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 12:40 PM

Have a blast!!!!!  Maybe I will see you b/c I will be arriving for my April 16th wedding on the 11th.  YAY!

Originally Posted by tweets.13 

Well ladies, I am off to Mexico tomorrow morning... wedding on Saturday!!!!!  It shall be interesting trying to get all of our luggage and my gown to the airport! 

I'll post pics and a review when we return! 

#170 lshaef

lshaef
                    • 170 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 12:41 PM

KPSouthie - How long will you be at Ceiba?  Will I meet you too?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter