Photo

ceiba del mar hotel and spa

• Please log in to reply
255 replies to this topic

#91 tracysf

tracysf
  • 61 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:35 AM

Tweets-- congrats!!! Where are you going to have your ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, etc?

#92 tweets.13

tweets.13
    • Site Supporter
    • 103 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 10:54 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by tracy.clements
      Tweets-- congrats!!! Where are you going to have your ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, etc?
      Thanks Tracy! At this point, we are planning on the ceremony on the beach and the reception on the large terrace (I forget the specific name) off on the edge of the property. I am not sure about the cocktail hour, rehearsal dinner or welcome cocktails yet. I'd like to use the roof top lounge for something, and the pier.

What have you decided on?

Theresa

#93 tracysf

tracysf
      • 61 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 12:53 AM

Hi! Sounds like we have a similar plan! Ceremony on beach or in that sandy area near the terrace, reception on terrace (not sure where we will do tables vs dance floort, etc). There is so much space on the terrace. Probably welcome cocktail party at sushi lounge (on roof top). We are hoping to have the rehearsal dinner on the beach as well. We are having a casual taco buffet for the rehearsal.

How many people are you expecting?

#94 tweets.13

tweets.13
        • Site Supporter
        • 103 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:12 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by tracy.clements
          Hi! Sounds like we have a similar plan! Ceremony on beach or in that sandy area near the terrace, reception on terrace (not sure where we will do tables vs dance floort, etc). There is so much space on the terrace. Probably welcome cocktail party at sushi lounge (on roof top). We are hoping to have the rehearsal dinner on the beach as well. We are having a casual taco buffet for the rehearsal.

How many people are you expecting?
          Ha! We are doing a more casual reception dinner too - taco buffet! :) I think we will have around 60 in the end. There are more invited, but we know some will not be coming. I like the sushi lounge for cocktails too. We are also having a bonfire on the beach Thursday night - probably from 9-11 or so.

How many will be attending your wedding?

#95 lalanyc

lalanyc
          • 363 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 12:38 PM

Can I ask you guys what you're doing for the furniture on the beach? Are you renting that separately? We're planning a BBQ for the rehearsal dinner but the hassle and cost of having to set up a separate area makes me think we'll have to host it in one of the restaurants

#96 lshaef

lshaef
            • 170 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 03:24 PM

Hi lalanyc,
              I also wanted to have a bbq for my rehersal but the cost to set up is outrageous. Which vendor were you looking to use? We still haven't decided yet since we only received one proposal from Eventos Euphoria.

#97 tweets.13

tweets.13
              • Site Supporter
              • 103 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 01:36 PM

I am not sure whether we will do the rehearsal dinner on the beach or elsewhere. We are up in the air about that right now. What are the quotes for set-up?

#98 labloom

labloom
                • 29 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 01:38 PM

Hi All,

I will post details later. But I just wanted to say our wedding June 18th at Ceiba del Mar was PERFECT. I have no complaints. The wedding coordinator, Paola, was a pleasure to work with. She is amazing as is all of the Staff at Ceiba. I can't really express how well everything went. Lucky us, Sol Tamargo + Rodrigo Vargas were the awesome photographers and cannot wait to see the pictures!

I can't say enough great things about this resort for a wedding.

#99 tweets.13

tweets.13
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 103 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:40 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by labloom
                    Hi All,

I will post details later. But I just wanted to say our wedding June 18th at Ceiba del Mar was PERFECT. I have no complaints. The wedding coordinator, Paola, was a pleasure to work with. She is amazing as is all of the Staff at Ceiba. I can't really express how well everything went. Lucky us, Sol Tamargo + Rodrigo Vargas were the awesome photographers and cannot wait to see the pictures!

I can't say enough great things about this resort for a wedding.
                    Congrats!!!!!!! I look forward to seeing pics and reading more details. It is great to hear that the wedding went well!

#100 lshaef

lshaef
                    • 170 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 07:28 PM

Wonderful news! Glad the wedding was perfect for you and look forward to hearing any suggestions you may have. Sol...still trying to convince my fiance it is worth the hefty cost!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter