Photo

Putting a deposit on Dreams Tulum this Wednesday

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 lambert13

lambert13
  • 901 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 01:18 AM

I am so so excited. And a little nervous at the same time because once the deposit is down, we are in it for the long haul. The nervousness isnt about getting married.....just hoping that everything leading up to the day goes smoothly. I will be posting details, tips, tricks, slander and whatever else I feel may be of help as we go along. On a side note, our choice of what day we want has been confirmed as available! Thats always a good thing.

Thanks for letting me ramble on about my excitement. I got all worked up about it tonight and went out looking for clothing to try on. No luck with that yet, but its still fun getting into the spirit.

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,655 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 23 January 2007 - 01:56 AM

that is great news! aren't you getting excited!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 09:21 AM

I'm so excited for you guys! That is a great choice of a location, it is really pretty. I think you made a good choice and your going to be really happy with the outcome.

-Glenda

#4 -Kate-

-Kate-
      • VIP Member
      • 7,676 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 10:44 AM

Congrats! Picking the place is a hard/nones of fun decision. Everything from here on out is a lot easier. You are going to have a great day!

#5 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:57 AM

Congrats that is a very exciting step....I am sure the entire day will be beautiful!!!
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#6 Mrs.Morley

Mrs.Morley
        • 259 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 12:20 PM

Has everyone else put a deposit on their place too? Did you have to put down a significant amount? Did you all go through Tammy or did you all do it yourselves? It seems like she can get you really good rates. I need all the advise I can get. I am hoping to book a date sometime soon so I am super nervous and advise always helps!

#7 anaderoux

anaderoux
          • 3,220 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 12:28 PM

Congratulations lambert!!! that's so cool!!!

#8 anaderoux

anaderoux
            • 3,220 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 12:29 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by sanchez0014
              Has everyone else put a deposit on their place too? Did you have to put down a significant amount? Did you all go through Tammy or did you all do it yourselves? It seems like she can get you really good rates. I need all the advise I can get. I am hoping to book a date sometime soon so I am super nervous and advise always helps!
              I put 2,000 on my first deposit, that's what they asked.. it depends on how much you're going to spend there.. They asked me for 20% of the initial quote they gave me..

#9 Mrs.Morley

Mrs.Morley
              • 259 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 12:37 PM

Thats not bad I think Palace asks for 50%. What if you don't know exactly how many people are attend, etc. do you just estimate?

Lambert, I don't mean to steal your thread I just wanted to see if anyone who was cogratulating you would be able to give me some advise.

#10 lbourassa

lbourassa
                • 55 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 07:25 PM

Dreams Tulum is one of the places we are looking very seriously at... please keep us updated (esp. me!!)

How have things been so far??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter