Photo

EDR ceremony question

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BandE2008

BandE2008
  • 228 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:26 PM

Where is the photo with lots of pink in this pic taken from?
    http://bestdestinati.../forum/t7513-29

Also, what is the difference between:
    Gazebo Faisanes or Gazebo 55

Thanks

e.

PS - I have tried using the search feature several times and it NEVER works!

#2 nolaroy724

nolaroy724
    • 308 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 08:03 PM

I'm thinking that may have been the Casita's Gazebo, but I could be wrong. I guess most of it was washed away from a hurricane and now it only holds 8 people.

Others who have been there would know the exact difference between faisanes and gazebo 55, but from what I learned from the forum gazebo 55 is the only gazebo that does not have "whales" or sandbags in the water, but it is surrounded by a rock wall. Faisanes is where Bre was married, so you can look at her pics. It is really wide open and beautiful as well but the gazebo is not that tall.

I think you can only search through Advanced Searching. Try that.

#3 shannon

shannon
      • 772 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 08:57 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by nolaroy724
        I'm thinking that may have been the Casita's Gazebo, but I could be wrong. I guess most of it was washed away from a hurricane and now it only holds 8 people.

Others who have been there would know the exact difference between faisanes and gazebo 55, but from what I learned from the forum gazebo 55 is the only gazebo that does not have "whales" or sandbags in the water, but it is surrounded by a rock wall. Faisanes is where Bre was married, so you can look at her pics. It is really wide open and beautiful as well but the gazebo is not that tall.

I think you can only search through Advanced Searching. Try that.
        Yep- I also believe it was the Casita's Gazebo -I had orginally booked that location, but was told it could, at most, 10 guests and was right up against the sidewalk bc of hurricane damage.
        I don't have anything to really add to nolaroy's post- hehe-- she covered it! Just agreeing! I think the big difference between the 2 is the small stone wall at Gazebo 55, and the sand bags at Faisanes...

#4 BandE2008

BandE2008
        • 228 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 11:42 AM

Anyone have pictures of the two?

#5 shannon

shannon
          • 772 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 02:50 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by BandE2008
            Anyone have pictures of the two?
            Here are some pictures of Gazebo 55

http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t9077

and this is post that has link to Bre's wedding- she got married at the Faisanes earlier this year.....

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t14974

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter