Photo

Moon Palace hairstylists

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 pixydustkr

pixydustkr
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 05:01 PM

OK, so I knew going into my wedding planning that my thick, frizz-prone hair always turns into a fuzzball in Cancun. I figured I could combat this by wearing it curly, though I normally straighten it every day.

I'm just wondering about the overall aptitude of the hairstylists at the salon at the Moon Palace... I don't really want to look like a complete dork. If anyone knows from experience, please let me know!

#2 Dez921714

Dez921714
    • 1,489 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 07:56 PM

I've heard that if you bring a pic of what you want, they'll try to make it as close as possible. Bring a pic of the front and back.
      http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#3 jillhiggins

jillhiggins
      • Banned
      • 386 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:21 PM

They did a fabulous job when I was there - the bride's hair was beautiful. I can't remember the stylist's name, but it was a man. Email me if you want me to find out his name - I can contact the bride.

:)

#4 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
        • 1,634 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 06:34 AM

I have curly hair and trying to grow it just now (got plenty of time before the wedding!) as the longer my hair is, my normally bouncy curls turn more to a loose curl and should be easier to manage in the sun!

#5 emandom

emandom
          • 37 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 05:17 PM

Hi,
            Just got married at The Moon Plaace and they did my hair. They have a huge book of photos to help you choose and they were very good. Styles are $50. Hope that helps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter