• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Mrs. Martin

Mrs. Martin
  • 514 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 02:05 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by amdecker
    Yeah really, they should give you a discount! Del Sol does such beautiful work. I'm sure your pictures will be gorgeous!

I need to just go ahead and book at RPLA. I keep looking at other places and I keep going back to them. I think that means I've pretty much made up my mind!
    Good luck planning!!! Let me know if you end up booking at RPLA and I'll give you as much info and feedback as I can. I'm going to start finalizing my wedding plans with the WC these next two months, so I'll keep you posted on anything I find out about flowers, cake, etc.

#22 tlomlad

tlomlad
    • Banned
    • 1,949 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 06:38 PM

im a dream cancun in less than a month i love it there i will post many many pics when im back hope it will help!

#23 amdecker

amdecker
      • 169 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 12:08 PM

Thanks! I'm probably going to send in a request today or tomorrow. I want to get the date set so I can start working on the STDs! I absolutely love passport STD idea!

#24 cdc0427

cdc0427
        • 330 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 10:20 AM

Ha Ha, I feel the same way you did about the Dreams Cancun. I looovvveed it. Just out of my budget for 50+ guest. I then fell in love with RIU Cancun but the can't accomodate the # of guests. Did you find pictures for Caribe yet. They just emailed me some last week and I can forward them to you. Did you decide on the resort yet? Please let me know because I have to make a decision about Caribe ASAP. Dates are filling fast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter