Photo

Shipping OOT Supplies to El Dorado Royale

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 jodylynn007

jodylynn007
  • 99 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 11:49 AM

SheaS, wow girl!! Just married and already pregnant, you're living my dream!! Congrats!!!!

As for shipping in Mexico, please post up as I am anxious to hear how that goes. I am staying at Dreams Tulum for the wedding but El Dorado for the honeymoon, so perhaps shipping stuff out from there? :)

#12 pryzeless

pryzeless
    • 614 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 12:43 PM

Congrates Shea! Great news.

#13 SheaS

SheaS
      • 380 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 12:48 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by pryzeless
        Congrates Shea! Great news.
        Thanks guys, I just found out on Thursday.... I didn't realize that it would happen so fast- I have only been off the pill since January! If you doctor tells you it usually takes awhile after going off the pill, don't believe them! We are thrilled to be expecting though!

#14 jfwolfe72

jfwolfe72
        • 433 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 01:35 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by SheaS
          Thanks guys, I just found out on Thursday.... I didn't realize that it would happen so fast- I have only been off the pill since January! If you doctor tells you it usually takes awhile after going off the pill, don't believe them! We are thrilled to be expecting though!
          Congrats, congrats, congrats! I heard that one of the pools at EDR may be one of the reasons for the easy pregnancy. :-) My TA told me that she knew of three ladies who swam in that pool and got preggers shortly after the trip! Anyway, I'm very happy for you and happy to know how quickly it took after the pill!

#15 pryzeless

pryzeless
          • 614 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 02:17 PM

Which pool? I have to watch out until after my AHR...open bar and all.

#16 SheaS

SheaS
            • 380 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 02:21 PM

It must be the hot tub near Faisanes!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter