Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#8341 diahr

diahr
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 12:59 PM

So So Jealous rosieposie  & bride2bb!!!! I mentioned Vegas and my FI nearly fell out!! Couldn't do it to him, I need him to be alive for us to get married. I am waiting until after the wedding to tell him that I am going to Vegas for my MOH's bachelorette party.  I am her MOH too so I have to be present.. We'll see how that news goes over 

Have fun for all us Royal brides in Vegas!!!!

#8342 ChicagoBride2011

ChicagoBride2011
    • 277 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 01:24 PM

Lot's of May weddings coming up!  Mine is May 1 and I really can't believe how fast time is flying, we leave in 45 days!!  I still have some lose ends to finish up as well... waiting to hear back from Marvin about bouquets, need to decide on centerpieces, and need to write ceremony!

I'm going to send my checklist over to my WC tonight, any tips for those of who have done this already? :)

Had the most AMAZING wedding at The Royal PDC on May 1, 2011

#8343 JoZee84

JoZee84
      • 157 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by SarahE786 

I'm getting married this May 15th of this year (getting so close!!) and plan on doing a 5:30 ceremony...should be plenty of light!

Question for brides that have already become Mrs...did you do a sweetheart table? And if so, does anyone have pictures or thoughts on a floral centerpiece that they used?

Thanks!

Check out page 820 Matt's post.  MichaelandAraceli's wedding pics. they had a sweetheart table with flowers. I believe they used the resorts florist. 

We're also getting married at 5:30.  There should be plenty of light still for pics. after the ceremony.

#8344 JoZee84

JoZee84
        • 157 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 03:22 PM

Just letting you know I asked my WC about the fee for the judge and she said we don't have to pay the $400. YEAH!!! 

I don't remember who posted about the second garnish but thank you, I think its is so worth it!

My FI went to Vegas for his bach party and I was SO jealous! We'll see where my chicas are taking me!!   I can't wait!

#8345 JoZee84

JoZee84
          • 157 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 03:27 PM

FYI for who ever in interested in going to the Blue Parrot, their fire show is at 1:30 pm and 10:30 pm.  monday and thursdays are ladies night no cover and free drinks. The rest of the days there is a $10 cover after 10pm.

#8346 dimax21

dimax21
            • Site Supporter
            • 34 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 03:59 PM

Did you just ask about the fee for thr judge? How did you get out of paying? Also, what was the info about the second garnish? can we get 2?

Originally Posted by JoZee84 

Just letting you know I asked my WC about the fee for the judge and she said we don't have to pay the $400. YEAH!!! 

I don't remember who posted about the second garnish but thank you, I think its is so worth it!

My FI went to Vegas for his bach party and I was SO jealous! We'll see where my chicas are taking me!!   I can't wait!

May 19th, 2011 RPDC

#8347 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
              • 614 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 08:05 PM

really? 1:30 in the afternoon? I would have never know. thanks for the info! : )

Originally Posted by JoZee84 

FYI for who ever in interested in going to the Blue Parrot, their fire show is at 1:30 pm and 10:30 pm.  monday and thursdays are ladies night no cover and free drinks. The rest of the days there is a $10 cover after 10pm.

#8348 queenoftheu

queenoftheu
                • 87 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 09:03 PM

Thank you for the advice! My deposit is in, and I'm ready to go!

#8349 GC2008

GC2008
                  • 183 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 12:35 PM

Would anyone know which sides/garnishments would be the best choices?

#8350 ChicagoBride2011

ChicagoBride2011
                    • 277 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by GC2008 

Would anyone know which sides/garnishments would be the best choices?

I was thinking the same thing.  Is there a list to choose from or something?

Had the most AMAZING wedding at The Royal PDC on May 1, 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter