Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#8121 JoZee84

JoZee84
  • 157 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:42 PM

Did anyone look into having a private party on the roof top deck?  Like hor s'duvers and drinks.  I know a past bride has had one. But I didn't know how it worked out.

#8122 Kate112

Kate112
    • 12 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:02 PM

Hi ladies, just a couple of questions im not quite sure about.

I picked the luxury package as this includes the photos and video? im sure its on the huge thread somewhere but can;t find it. What are the quality of the photos/ videos? I've read that a lot of brides have used outside vendors? What do you recommend I do ? I no im planning a bit too far ahead but want things to be right lol

Also my package includes upto 35 "real" guests, not sure if I will have any guests staying at the royal/sister so if for example I had no "real" guests would I still have to pay extra for all non real guests, am I best trying to get my guests that have children/ want a cheaper alternative to the royal to stay at the sister,

Thanks ladies x

#8123 Rissa519

Rissa519
      • 21 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:53 PM

Hi Kate112.....we booked for June 30 2012......still so much to do and think about. I thought I would send out the save the dates a year in advance and not really too sure when to send out the invites yet. I am still not sure about the package yet have u decided on a package yet?

#8124 natalie adele7

natalie adele7
        • 3 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by JoZee84 

Did anyone look into having a private party on the roof top deck?  Like hor s'duvers and drinks.  I know a past bride has had one. But I didn't know how it worked out.

Ya, I would be interested in finding out the same thing. I'm not sure where mine is located yet but I want to know how it went for other Brides. Sounds like it would be a good time!

Also, Has anyone else done the boat cruise that they offer? Or had fire throwers????

#8125 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
          • 712 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Kate112 

Hi ladies, just a couple of questions im not quite sure about.

I picked the luxury package as this includes the photos and video? im sure its on the huge thread somewhere but can;t find it. What are the quality of the photos/ videos? I've read that a lot of brides have used outside vendors? What do you recommend I do ? I no im planning a bit too far ahead but want things to be right lol

Also my package includes upto 35 "real" guests, not sure if I will have any guests staying at the royal/sister so if for example I had no "real" guests would I still have to pay extra for all non real guests, am I best trying to get my guests that have children/ want a cheaper alternative to the royal to stay at the sister,

Thanks ladies x

Real guests include Gran Porto and the 4 star down the street on 5th avenue, but if they do not stay at one of the 3, you are looking at non-Real guest pricing for : cake cutting/champagne toast, cocktail reception, and reception

#8126 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
            • 712 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 10:06 AM

I hope these links work....

After almost 3 months, I finally have my pro pics (well worth the wait)....I wish FB held more than 200 pics in an album lol

Pro Wedding:

https://www.facebook...46&l=c25c7adaa1

Trash the Dress:

https://www.facebook...46&l=29ed57e5ab

Both shoots by the fabulous Ivan Luckie

#8127 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
              • 712 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 10:09 AM

Poo, works in one browser and not the other.....try pasting the link instead of clicking

#8128 ChicagoBride2011

ChicagoBride2011
                • 277 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 02:24 PM

Lisa I can't view your pics!  Hellllpppp!  I've been dying for some pictures/reviews lately!  hehe

11 weeks til I leave and I need some inspiration...

Had the most AMAZING wedding at The Royal PDC on May 1, 2011

#8129 JoZee84

JoZee84
                  • 157 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 06:08 PM

Lisa the pictures came out flippin amazing!

#8130 diahr

diahr
                    • 113 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 06:13 PM

Hey Lisa! I am going to look at your pictures now. Can you PM your contact at the La Tortuga/El Bistro? We may have some money in the budget to do this afterall. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter