Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#8091 Bride2B22

Bride2B22
  • 677 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 04:00 PM

OMGGGGGG Kshows you looking smoking hot!!!!!! OMG love it!!! your body looks sick!!! your photographer did an amazing job! FI's favorite team is the Pats too and i am doing the same thing with white lacies from VS!!! love this!!! my shoot is this saturday! the day of your wedding!!! so i'll be thinknig of you when i am in the shoot! you look stunning! seriously he needs to blow up that football pic and put it in his man cave.....omg hotness!!!!! I hope you have a amazing, perfect, beautiful wedding! he is going to flip when he sees your book!!! 

#8092 JHarris

JHarris
    • 236 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by kshows03 

Thanks ladies!  Man was it hard work though...pretty much a good 6 months of working out 5 or more times a week.  My fiance has been working out with me and now he is a skinny minnie!!  I would actually prefer he put on some weight, but hey you win some and you lose some!   I am thankful of how supportive he has been, not to mention helpful.  He used to be a personal trainer so getting that help for free was a blessing!  I have drafted out my planning thread and it's going to be crazy long!  I have been really busy at work, but I will do my best to get it out!

Thursday morning at 6:30 AM and we are on our way........!!!!!!!!!  I can feel the sunshine already!

OMG WOMAN!!!! Pure hotness!!! You look so natural, comfortable and confident. All those VS models better watch out!! I may have to get her info from you. 

Married My BestFriend at The Royal PDC ~ June 17, 2011~

#8093 rosieposie

rosieposie
      • 649 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 09:47 PM

wow! kshows, those are some hot pix! your FI is going to love 'em!

another day closer!!!

can't wait to read your planning thread and about your wedding! 

=)

#8094 diahr

diahr
        • 113 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:46 AM

kshows you look hott!!!! You were so brave and confident and man does it show. hot hot hot!!!!

#8095 diahr

diahr
          • 113 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:50 AM

Thanks Lisa and Raveyn for your feedback!!! Now onto convincing the FI!  It's good to know that you can choose how to spend your time with the video people. That may help my case.

#8096 rosieposie

rosieposie
            • 649 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:02 AM

i've been on the fence about the video too and FI definately thinks they charge too much....but I'd really like some footage - such as before and during the ceremony, cake cutting, first dance. looks like i've gotta trim some costs down somewhere to splurge on it.....

did they share the "good angles" well with your photographers?

Originally Posted by diahr 

Thanks Lisa and Raveyn for your feedback!!! Now onto convincing the FI!  It's good to know that you can choose how to spend your time with the video people. That may help my case.

#8097 nadennec

nadennec
              • 215 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 04:51 PM

Did yall use Funever from the resort, or hire your own videographer and photographer?

Nadenne C

#8098 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
                • 712 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by rosieposie 

i've been on the fence about the video too and FI definately thinks they charge too much....but I'd really like some footage - such as before and during the ceremony, cake cutting, first dance. looks like i've gotta trim some costs down somewhere to splurge on it.....

I wrote about this in my review and included a picture...just go the The Royal reviews

Originally Posted by nadennec 

Did yall use Funever from the resort, or hire your own videographer and photographer?

I hired Ivan Luckie for photography and used the videographer from Funever (which was part of my package which includes ceremony video)

#8099 JoZee84

JoZee84
                  • 157 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:08 PM

Holy Crap Kshows, ur FI is going to drop when he see's them! They came our awesome.  You have to post his reaction when you get back! 

#8100 rosieposie

rosieposie
                    • 649 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:36 PM

thanks! i thought it was you who mentioned it but wasn't 100% sure - lol, then my boss came back from his meeting and it was back to work for me 

Originally Posted by rosieposie 

I wrote about this in my review and included a picture...just go the The Royal reviews

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter