ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

MrsYak!

You look absolutley stunning!  I cannot believe after the "not so great" things I have heard about the spa that they were able to pull your look off!  It looks GREAT!  I love that first picture of you too....so romantic!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

futuremrsyak congrats!! you looked so beautiful!! I love the star fish hair clip I can't wait to see more pics. I am so glad everything went so well.

I wanted to let you ladies know as well if anyone is worried about getting your dressed steamed I had no problems! They don't send them away. I had mine back with in 24 hours and they did all the guys stuff to. Everything came out perfectly pressed.

Originally Posted by FutureMrsYak View Post

i was nervous about the spa too because i had hair extensions, but they put them in perfectly and she didn't even use all the extensions i brought with me. the wedding night was interesting with my "husband" trying to get those extensions out though!! we had a good laugh!

Haha that's awesome. You looked amazing and I agree with jes, loved the starfish clip. I'm so happy everything turned out well for you.

Congrats to the no longer future, but MRS. Yak! woot!

Originally Posted by Lady_Di View Post

aww Lisa, congrats and you had a beautiful wedding! you looked fabulous!! LOVED your makeup.

to recent brides, CONGRATS!!

future Dec brides, good luck and everything will be great!

Thanks, Di! Your bouquet was my inspiration btw! I had another one I was supposed to use, but fell in love with the hot pink lol.

i LOVE that starfish clip!!! congrats to all the new brides!!! and as you can see....everyone comes back saying that everything is perfect and not to worry, and its true!! obviously you will worry, because who wouldn't worry about their wedding? just don't let it consume you too much. when you get stressed, try to just take a step back, and trust all of us who say it works out perfect, and enjoy the planning! i'm seriously bummed my wedding is over....of course because i loved it so much, but i also miss the planning part!

our photographer (friend of ours) just posted his teaser pics for us.....the rest will be up tomorrow (over 1,000!) and we will get the cd of pics tomorrow too....i can't wait! but here is the link

http://www.tjuttke.com/

Originally Posted by randi.renstrom View Post

i LOVE that starfish clip!!! congrats to all the new brides!!! and as you can see....everyone comes back saying that everything is perfect and not to worry, and its true!! obviously you will worry, because who wouldn't worry about their wedding? just don't let it consume you too much. when you get stressed, try to just take a step back, and trust all of us who say it works out perfect, and enjoy the planning! i'm seriously bummed my wedding is over....of course because i loved it so much, but i also miss the planning part!

our photographer (friend of ours) just posted his teaser pics for us.....the rest will be up tomorrow (over 1,000!) and we will get the cd of pics tomorrow too....i can't wait! but here is the link

Originally Posted by FutureMrsYak View Post

Here is the link to all of our wedding pictures!! There is pictures on there from the entire week too...so you could probaly sit here all day looking at them! But all 80 of the proff pictures are on here!

http://scottandnicolewedding1222010.shutterfly.com/

Beautiful pics ladies!! It makes me more excited for my day!

OMG your pics are beautiful!! love them!!

Originally Posted by randi.renstrom View Post

Hi guys, I posted this in another thread but it thought it would be relevant here.  It's the idea of taking couples off-site from the RPDC for photos during the cocktail hour instead of shooting at the hotel or on the beach in front of the hotel because of the light sitch and how crowded it is.

Here is the link to my post with some photo examples!  Hope it helps!  http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/thread/66416/photo-ideas-for-rpdc-brides

FutureMrsYak you are just glowing thank you for sharing :) it made my work day pass really quickly lol

Randi omg now that I saw a picture of you - you were in the wedding center just leaving when we came in for our meeting!!! You looked gorgouse. I love the BM dresses, every single one of them looked good in that dress.