Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#7331 JHarris

JHarris
  • 236 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by JoZee84 

I was also told if they don't set anything up then you don't have to pay the vendor fee.  I am using him for everything for my wedding. 

Natalie- Welcome back! glad to hear everything was a hit! can't wait to see your review!

Ditto on that! As long as he doesn't setup anything - no charge. =) I love his work. JoZee - how much is he charging you for centerpieces? Are you putting them on the tables yourself? 

Married My BestFriend at The Royal PDC ~ June 17, 2011~

#7332 JHarris

JHarris
    • 236 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by FutureMrsYak 

I was contacted my Michele as my on site cordinator on last Thursday. She emailed me asking when we would be getting in and all to set up our meeting...I responded right away and still haven't heard back. Is this normal? Should I email her again?

That is pretty normal. I haven't heard from mine for two weeks now. LOL... I plan on emailing her again during the week since the weekend is super busy for them. 

Married My BestFriend at The Royal PDC ~ June 17, 2011~

#7333 FutureMrsYak

FutureMrsYak
      • 372 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 06:11 AM

Originally Posted by JHarris 

That is pretty normal. I haven't heard from mine for two weeks now. LOL... I plan on emailing her again during the week since the weekend is super busy for them. 

I was OK with Ana not responding to me right away, but I figured the on site cordinator would respond within a week atleast since my wedding is 2 weeks away here!! LOL But I'm sure the on site cordinators are a little more busy because they are also dealing with weddings going on each day.

#7334 Jenny310

Jenny310
        • 245 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 06:44 AM

I also have Michele. SSame thing happened, I waited a few days then sent a follow-up email which she responded to right away. She seems very on top of things!

Originally Posted by FutureMrsYak 

I was contacted my Michele as my on site cordinator on last Thursday. She emailed me asking when we would be getting in and all to set up our meeting...I responded right away and still haven't heard back. Is this normal? Should I email her again?

#7335 SarahE786

SarahE786
          • 176 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by JHarris 

Ditto on that! As long as he doesn't setup anything - no charge. =) I love his work. JoZee - how much is he charging you for centerpieces? Are you putting them on the tables yourself? 

Does anyone know if this applies to the cake? Or for that matter, what are people's opinions on the cakes that the Royal does?

#7336 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
            • 712 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by SarahE786 

Does anyone know if this applies to the cake? Or for that matter, what are people's opinions on the cakes that the Royal does?

Everyone has seemed to really love the cakes

#7337 Jenny310

Jenny310
              • 245 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 11:46 AM

What is everyone doing for video? Are you getting someone from outside, using the resort vendor or just having your guests video the ceremony and reception?

Now I wand to have it done professionally but I can't find anyone that I like and is still available!

#7338 Natalie79

Natalie79
                • 112 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 12:01 PM

Been crazy at work unfortunately...finally had a chance to do my review. Wish I had some professional pics though...i don't see why it should take sooo long.  Oh well, here it is!!

http://www.bestdesti...sive-spa-resort

#7339 ChicagoBride2011

ChicagoBride2011
                  • 277 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Jenny310 

What is everyone doing for video? Are you getting someone from outside, using the resort vendor or just having your guests video the ceremony and reception?

Now I wand to have it done professionally but I can't find anyone that I like and is still available!

I hired Christian Pinto!  Amazing work!   Not cheap though.

Had the most AMAZING wedding at The Royal PDC on May 1, 2011

#7340 ChicagoBride2011

ChicagoBride2011
                    • 277 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 12:30 PM

I miss the edit button, where the heck is it!!

Jenny I have a couple more video guys that I looked at if you're interested PM me. :)

Had the most AMAZING wedding at The Royal PDC on May 1, 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter