Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#4861 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
  • 5,078 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 11:38 AM

Jess, I have the same problem. I already made like 43 until i realized that guys probably don't care about the fans. Haha. I have 54 guests so there will be plenty fans around!

#4862 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
    • 712 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:21 PM

Good point, I didn't think about the "guy factor" lol. Wow, Di, you are sooo close! holy crap!

#4863 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
      • 5,078 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:25 PM

yah, i have 3 plain raffia fans left and i dont know what to do with them. lol.

a week and one day for me...where did 7 months go by!! GEEZ!

#4864 jesmcan

jesmcan
        • 1,091 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:49 PM

Thanks smckinney22, ya I ended up going with the white paper paddle fans. Hopefully there won't be any size issues with these lol. White Paper Paddle Fan I went with Luna Baazar for these.

Lady Di- I know it only just occurred to me So I decided to just to one for every other seat. Its funny we pretty much have an equal amount of guys versus girls.

Also does anyone know by any chance how many chairs per row for the ceremony? In pictures I have seen, 4, 5, 6 is this something we get to choose or no?
          The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#4865 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
          • 5,078 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:56 PM

Yeah, Julie told me we can decide on how many chairs per row.

#4866 2mckee

2mckee
            • 96 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:56 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jesmcan
              Thanks smckinney22, ya I ended up going with the white paper paddle fans. Hopefully there won't be any size issues with these lol. White Paper Paddle Fan I went with Luna Baazar for these.

Lady Di- I know it only just occurred to me So I decided to just to one for every other seat. Its funny we pretty much have an equal amount of guys versus girls.

Also does anyone know by any chance how many chairs per row for the ceremony? In pictures I have seen, 4, 5, 6 is this something we get to choose or no?
              Hey everyone- its been a couple weeks. So excited for all of you that had your weddings mid-month. The pictures are all amazing.

jesmcan- They let you choose the way you want it. I just submitted it with my final paperwork. Hope that helps!!

#4867 LynnieS

LynnieS
              • 319 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 04:49 PM

Thought I'd give a suggestion. I decided not to do fans and glad I didn't because the breeze from the ocean is a natural fans and feels really good. So, I decided to have parasols sitting at the end of each row and these were a HUGE hit! People were so glad they had relief from the sun during the ceremony. Actually people wanted to take them home! I had 15 parasols for 50 guests and it worked perfectly and we took some great pics with them too!
                yay. . . we're gradu-umtaded!!!

#4868 bridetobe1515

bridetobe1515
                • 233 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:17 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LynnieS
                  Thought I'd give a suggestion. I decided not to do fans and glad I didn't because the breeze from the ocean is a natural fans and feels really good. So, I decided to have parasols sitting at the end of each row and these were a HUGE hit! People were so glad they had relief from the sun during the ceremony. Actually people wanted to take them home! I had 15 parasols for 50 guests and it worked perfectly and we took some great pics with them too!
                  That is a much better suggestion. Nobody used the fans I put out and I actually went out onto 5th avenue and bought some of the parasols. They were very cute and cheap!

#4869 smckinney22

smckinney22
                  • 185 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 07:13 PM

If any of you ladies are planning to order anything from Oriental Trading here is a coupon for FREE shipping if the order is over $49. Just got it in my email today but it's only good until 5/25. Code: WCE9383

#4870 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
                    • 712 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 09:16 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by smckinney22
                      If any of you ladies are planning to order anything from Oriental Trading here is a coupon for FREE shipping if the order is over $49. Just got it in my email today but it's only good until 5/25. Code: WCE9383

Awesome! Thanks :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter