Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#4641 bridetobe1515

bridetobe1515
  • 233 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 05:12 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RunningBride24
    Ahhh I hope the weather stays good for all of you going down this weekend! I'll cross my fingers for you. Like someone else said, the rain usually passes fairly quickly!

So when do we get our on-site coordinator? Is it just the week before the wedding or a little sooner? My TA can't even get ahold of Angie. Go figure. I can't believe a woman like her keeps her job at such a nice resort. Sorry, I'm incredibly bitter about Angie and her lack of compassion and communication.
    Too funny! I have been working with Zulma for months now and Angie just emailed me today to introduce Zulma to me...I get there on Wednesday!!! Ridic!!! I would just move forward with the offices in Mexico and forget Angie!

#4642 bridetobe1515

bridetobe1515
    • 233 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 05:19 PM

Does anyone know if I can do a cashiers check for Ivan and Cecilia Dumas? I tried to email them but couldn't reach them.

#4643 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
      • 5,078 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 05:21 PM

If you are talking about DJ Ivan...i emailed him last week and he said he only accepts cash or pesos. Total bummer. I wanted to pay him travelers checks...we DO not feel comfortable walking around with large sum of cash. Oh well.

#4644 LynnieS

LynnieS
        • 319 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 05:22 PM

Oh, that reminds me, thanks bridetobe. . . I haven't heard from Michel yet about paying. Does anyone know if they take credit cards to pay the final balance? Surely they would not expect cash, right?
          yay. . . we're gradu-umtaded!!!

#4645 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
          • 712 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 05:54 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Lady_Di
            If you are talking about DJ Ivan...i emailed him last week and he said he only accepts cash or pesos. Total bummer. I wanted to pay him travelers checks...we DO not feel comfortable walking around with large sum of cash. Oh well.
            Can you not pay him through Western Union? That is how I made my deposit with him. It was very easy to do at the grocery store.

#4646 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
            • 5,078 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 05:56 PM

Oh yeah, the deposit was 50% though. Don't we pay him the rest when we meet him at The Royal?

#4647 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
              • 539 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:48 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LynnieS
                Liso, you are so funny and your lingo!! Thanks and I will!! Everyone has been such a great help on here I have to give back, ya know!
                planning threads are just where you post everything you've done for you wedding. There is a thread on the main page for it. Its the best thread ever cuz everyone has tons of pics. beware if you haven't been on it yet, you'll be on it for hours!!

Okay why can't I find this thread? Am I just overlooking it? Probably, huh?
                ~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

#4648 dianep

dianep
                • 532 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 07:00 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LynnieS
                  hmmm no it took all of 30 seconds, maybe there is a lot of you trying right now, did you get it to work since you posted?
                  i've been trying to check in online all throughout the day and it hasn't worked yet. bummer.
                  AND - congratulations on the gradu-matation! :)

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Lisa DSO
                  p.s. what is this about a planning thread? I am not hip to this lol
                  i keep forgetting it's there, except when i go for specific people's planning threads. i have a feeling it's better this way. otherwise i would have wanted to do so many more things! and we want to keep it pretty simple (but it's difficult when there are so many cute ideas floating around out there!).

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by bridetobe1515
                  Too funny! I have been working with Zulma for months now and Angie just emailed me today to introduce Zulma to me...I get there on Wednesday!!! Ridic!!! I would just move forward with the offices in Mexico and forget Angie!
                  oh, angie...
                  http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
                  and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

#4649 2mckee

2mckee
                  • 96 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 07:32 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Lady_Di
                    Hmmm. We sent the 50% deposit via Western Union online and paid with a cc. I wonder if we all could do the same the day before you leave?

#4650 LynnieS

LynnieS
                    • 319 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:42 PM

[QUOTE=dianep;1288752]i've been trying to check in online all throughout the day and it hasn't worked yet. bummer.
                      AND - congratulations on the gradu-matation! :)

i keep forgetting it's there, except when i go for specific people's planning threads. i have a feeling it's better this way. otherwise i would have wanted to do so many more things! and we want to keep it pretty simple (but it's difficult when there are so many cute ideas floating around out there!).

Thank you!! Yup, I understand how you feel about planning threads. . . I wonder how much more I spent just because of planning threads! You realize, hey thats a cute idea. . .$2500 later. . .
                      yay. . . we're gradu-umtaded!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter