Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#3951 luna1923

luna1923
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 01:51 PM

Jescman, another question for ya, when you went down on the site visit, you didn't perhaps ask what the basic centre piece is, did you? I am wondering if we don't purchase centrepieces from the Royal, and if we don't bring anything down, do they put anythinig? Also, did you see any examples of the centrepieces you can buy?
    Luna

#3952 jesmcan

jesmcan
    • 1,091 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 02:58 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by luna1923
      Jescman, another question for ya, when you went down on the site visit, you didn't perhaps ask what the basic centre piece is, did you? I am wondering if we don't purchase centrepieces from the Royal, and if we don't bring anything down, do they put anythinig? Also, did you see any examples of the centrepieces you can buy?
      Hi Luna,

I actually did ask this very question. They give you a candle as a centerpiece with the basic package. I actually think it looks very beautiful. I mean your in a setting where you really do not need much for decoration. You get a choice of a big wax luminary candle or a glass hurricane with a candle in it. The issue I had was with the luminary candle they told me it only comes in orange and not white (I found that hard to believe). I loved the hurricane.

I wanted to add the image but I still can't figure it out. Can someone help? I put in the URL from Shutterfly and put around it but the image is still not showing up within my post.
      Thanks!
      The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#3953 dianep

dianep
      • 532 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 03:39 PM

[QUOTE=jesmcan;1252070]Hi Luna,

I actually did ask this very question. They give you a candle as a centerpiece with the basic package. I actually think it looks very beautiful. I mean your in a setting where you really do not need much for decoration. You get a choice of a big wax luminary candle or a glass hurricane with a candle in it. The issue I had was with the luminary candle they told me it only comes in orange and not white (I found that hard to believe). I loved the hurricane. /QUOTE]

perfect for me! my flowers are going to be orange! :) yay!
        http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
        and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

#3954 jesmcan

jesmcan
        • 1,091 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 04:59 PM

[QUOTE=dianep;1252090]
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by jesmcan
          Hi Luna,

I actually did ask this very question. They give you a candle as a centerpiece with the basic package. I actually think it looks very beautiful. I mean your in a setting where you really do not need much for decoration. You get a choice of a big wax luminary candle or a glass hurricane with a candle in it. The issue I had was with the luminary candle they told me it only comes in orange and not white (I found that hard to believe). I loved the hurricane. /QUOTE]

perfect for me! my flowers are going to be orange! :) yay!
          yay!!! perfect than - the candle is a big candle and looks beautiful once its lit up :)

#3955 duprk452

duprk452
          • 162 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 07:57 PM

Quote:
            Hi Luna,

I actually did ask this very question. They give you a candle as a centerpiece with the basic package. I actually think it looks very beautiful. I mean your in a setting where you really do not need much for decoration. You get a choice of a big wax luminary candle or a glass hurricane with a candle in it. The issue I had was with the luminary candle they told me it only comes in orange and not white (I found that hard to believe). I loved the hurricane.

I wanted to add the image but I still can't figure it out. Can someone help? I put in the URL from Shutterfly and put around it but the image is still not showing up within my post.
            Thanks!
            I use tinypic.com to upload pics and it gives you the codes to each type of website you can upload them to... just copy the code for forums and paste it here.. its pretty simple
            http://tickers.Ticke....d183/event.pngBride and Groom + 24 guests booked and counting!

#3956 jesmcan

jesmcan
            • 1,091 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 08:19 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by duprk452
              I use tinypic.com to upload pics and it gives you the codes to each type of website you can upload them to... just copy the code for forums and paste it here.. its pretty simple
              Thank You!

Here is the pic of the basic set up,

Click the image to open in full size.

#3957 duprk452

duprk452
              • 162 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 10:12 PM

Quote:
                Thank You!

Here is the pic of the basic set up,

See, I was confused because on my checklist there are prices for chair covers and sashes so I didn't know if that was included in the price or if that was extra. I guess that depends on what package you're doing. I suppose since I am doing a la carte I will probably have to pay separate for that.
                http://tickers.Ticke....d183/event.pngBride and Groom + 24 guests booked and counting!

#3958 LynnieS

LynnieS
                • 319 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 10:32 PM

Wow, that actually looks very pretty! Im glad b/c Im just doing basic setup, yay. Thanks for posting that pic jesmcan!
                  yay. . . we're gradu-umtaded!!!

#3959 msglave

msglave
                  • 933 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 10:46 PM

Hey ladies,
                    Here is a the PDF that my WC sent for the centerpieces you can buy. I have a different photo of the centerpiece that is provided. I will try to upload it.

Attached Files

The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
                    Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
                    www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#3960 msglave

msglave
                    • 933 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 11:19 PM

This is what my WC sent me for the centerpiece that is provided. It a different color from Jesmcan's. This is all so confusing! :-(

The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
                      Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
                      www.jadicaandraveyn.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter