Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#3701 Jenny310

Jenny310
  • 245 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 03:20 PM

LadyDi

I have Julie too; how did you tell her you booked DJ Ivan already? I haven't spoken to her about the DJ yet. I would prefer to book him directly because he told me he would include the cold fireworks for $850 and on the price list Julie sent me it says $850 just for the DJ.

#3702 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
    • 5,078 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 04:00 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jenny310
      LadyDi

I have Julie too; how did you tell her you booked DJ Ivan already? I haven't spoken to her about the DJ yet. I would prefer to book him directly because he told me he would include the cold fireworks for $850 and on the price list Julie sent me it says $850 just for the DJ.
      I already booked DJ Ivan back in October before The Royal changed their policy so they will honor the agreement that i have directly with him. I think now royal brides HAVE to book through the resort if they want him. I am not sure if I am right.

#3703 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
      • 5,078 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 04:01 PM

Does anyone know if koozies are worth it at The Royal? I heard that koozies are not worth it at some resorts.

#3704 beachbum1285

beachbum1285
        • 110 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 04:34 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Lady_Di
          Does anyone know if koozies are worth it at The Royal? I heard that koozies are not worth it at some resorts.

I would love to know this too! I wanted to put them in my OOT bags.
          ~Stacy

#3705 bridetobe1515

bridetobe1515
          • 233 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 05:03 PM

I got these from advantage bridal: New Bridesmaid Can Koozie - Bridesmaid Koozie - Barware

Love them! I ordered them for the bm's, gm, fmi, mom, dad, and ffi. FANTASTIC!

For those of you who were discussing not paying the vendor fee for DJ Ivan, hold onto those notes because I talked to Zulma and she said that I still had to pay since I didn't book through the resort. Just a FYI.

#3706 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
            • 712 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 05:59 PM

Quote:
              What do you mean?

#3707 candicemarie

candicemarie
              • 271 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 09:14 PM

Quote:
                I've been trying to decide the same. I was debating bt koozies & insulated mugs. We have a pretty big beer drinking group so we're probably gonna end up going w/the koozies plus FI REALLY wants them, but I read that they weren't used very much somewhere, too.

Here's the logo we want to put on them. We just have to decide which color. Which one do y'all like best? The background will be the koozie color (obviously).

Attached Files

#3708 candicemarie

candicemarie
                • 271 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 09:17 PM

Oh and I'm so excited! FI was totally up for the extra $$$ for the light up dance floor so we booked it! YAY!!!! I can't wait to see the pics w/that thing!

#3709 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
                  • 712 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 09:45 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by candicemarie
                    I've been trying to decide the same. I was debating bt koozies & insulated mugs. We have a pretty big beer drinking group so we're probably gonna end up going w/the koozies plus FI REALLY wants them, but I read that they weren't used very much somewhere, too.

Here's the logo we want to put on them. We just have to decide which color. Which one do y'all like best? The background will be the koozie color (obviously).

cute, i like the last one!

#3710 LynnieS

LynnieS
                    • 319 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 09:49 PM

Candice- We keep going back and forth on this light up dance floor. Just can't decide if $700 is worth it. I just hate the idea of a plywood dance floor on the sand. . seems so cheesy. What made you and Ricky decide to go with it?
                      yay. . . we're gradu-umtaded!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter