Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#3611 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
  • 712 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 10:05 PM

Yep, or you can post the code that starts with IMG in the body of your message and it will display in your post

#3612 candicemarie

candicemarie
    • 271 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 10:43 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by hurricane
      Whew! My eyes are tired; I think it's taken me a good 3-4 weeks but I'm pretty sure I made it all the way through this thread! My FI and I are greatly considering the Royal PDC for May 2011 and I have to say that you ladies are the best source of information I could possibly have found - thank you and I hope once planning gets more underway I help out more as well.
      Welcome & congrats! If y'all decide on the Royal, this is definitely the place to find anything & everything!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by FutureMrsYak
      Is anyone else getting married in 2011? Have you heard when room rates will be out? My wedding is a little more than 9 months away and my guests still can't get room rates!!

My travel agent says she has booked us through the resort but can't give us a final price still...

Maybe I should e-mail one of the WC (Suzanna was mine but apparently she doesn't work there anymore)...but maybe they can give me like a time frame..is it weeks or months away...
      I know you got your answer from Carole, but I just kept calling the hotel reservation number and they told me when to check back. 1-800-760-0944

Quote:
      Originally Posted by dianep
      about half of my guests booked through expedia or whatever (i'm at gran porto). i looked at the site last night and it is really close to being full. i will be upset if people get bumped! i really really don't want to have to pay to have them as non-guests if they were booked there and it would be obviously be nice to have everyone together. i, too, was not warned about the bumping possibility.
      Quite a few of mine booked through Expedia, too, so I guess we'll see
      I just bought these new $475 Santini Mavardi pink rhinestone sandals for $75 on an auction site! Wooohooo! Now eyeing the white Jimmy Choos. LOL

Click the image to open in full size.
      Sooooo pretty!! Great job on your big bargain, too!!!! I would love to do heels, but my reception is in the garden so I'd be totally sinking!

I've been trying to find some awesome wedges bc I have a short dress so I don't want to wear flats

my dress:
      TFNC | TFNC Jacquard Bandeau Dress at ASOS

#3613 LynnieS

LynnieS
      • 319 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 10:53 PM

Has anyone been able to reach Veronicas on 5th for massages and spa services? I would appreciate any email or phone # to book our appts. I have heard it is the best/cheapest place to go for these services.
        yay. . . we're gradu-umtaded!!!

#3614 candicemarie

candicemarie
        • 271 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 10:59 PM

I'm not sure if anyone knows the answer to this, but can you get the light up dance floor w/o the dj? I can't remember if this was discussed awhile back.
          We're doing the ipod thing in the garden area and planning on no dance floor since the wood planks are not gonna work for our dancing group, but the more I think about it, the more I want that light up dance floor.

#3615 smckinney22

smckinney22
          • 185 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 11:06 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Lisa DSO
            Oh my gosh, thank you sooo much! This is GREAT advice. Lewisville is only about 10 minutes away so that is perfect...and if I had gone into those other two places, I would have felt awful not fitting into the dresses lol (we're the same size) cuz yes, I have those Latin hips lol. Thanks so much!
            Also try Dallas Bridal Boutique, Bridal Shop, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bridal Accessories Circle Park is right by Addison Airport. They are very well priced and have tons of dresses. They sale everything off the rack but their dresses are in prestine condition. They take really good care of their dresses and they have mostly 8's and 10's in size. Worth a walk through!

#3616 duprk452

duprk452
            • 162 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 11:24 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LynnieS
              Has anyone been able to reach Veronicas on 5th for massages and spa services? I would appreciate any email or phone # to book our appts. I have heard it is the best/cheapest place to go for these services.
              I was wondering the same thing. I need to schedule appointments in the morning and wasn't sure how early they open.
              http://tickers.Ticke....d183/event.pngBride and Groom + 24 guests booked and counting!

#3617 duprk452

duprk452
              • 162 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 11:27 PM

Is anyone else here doing a honeyfund? I was wondering because my mom still wants to have a "bridal shower" but not sure how that would work with a honeyfund. I think she may just have to be heartbroken about that one.
                http://tickers.Ticke....d183/event.pngBride and Groom + 24 guests booked and counting!

#3618 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
                • 5,078 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 09:07 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by candicemarie
                  I'm not sure if anyone knows the answer to this, but can you get the light up dance floor w/o the dj? I can't remember if this was discussed awhile back.
                  We're doing the ipod thing in the garden area and planning on no dance floor since the wood planks are not gonna work for our dancing group, but the more I think about it, the more I want that light up dance floor.
                  you can get one but it is like $700 at the royal...crazy!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LynnieS
                  would appreciate the info too!

#3619 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
                  • 5,078 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 09:09 AM

so, i asked for a quote for a flower centerpiece without a vase...it's all hot pink roses in a vase. they are $70 each WITHOUT the vase. that is really crazy so i am going with a local florist who is quoting me $55 each with a vase rental. i had wanted this style of the cake but they said no on that. i'm really annoyed...it is my wedding, not their wedding. its starting to feel like a wedding factory to me. i am starting to think that i should have just booked my wedding at non inclusive wedding resort so i can have control over the details. oh well.

#3620 stevensFiance

stevensFiance
                    • 164 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 09:21 AM

Hi, Can someone tell me Angies email? please.
                      He asked, I said YES!!! 1 <3 21 <3 04 - 5 <3 13 <3 08

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter