Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#2831 2mckee

2mckee
  • 96 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 03:01 PM

Is anyone else still having issues with the stateside WC's?? I had Kimberly and then was switched to Barbara, who apparently quit and then heard ONE time from Aja. That was almost 3 weeks ago. I have sent emails to everyone I have emails for and nothing. ANy suggestions?? I need to know who my WC is

Thanks!

#2832 astreit

astreit
    • 182 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 03:53 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Lisa DSO
      I sent out my Save the Dates (magnets so they won't throw them away lol)...pretty inexpensive (70.00 for 65 magnets and envelopes)

Click the image to open in full size.
      Super cute idea!

#2833 RaychelRae

RaychelRae
      • 446 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 03:54 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Lisa DSO
        I sent out my Save the Dates (magnets so they won't throw them away lol)...pretty inexpensive (70.00 for 65 magnets and envelopes)

Click the image to open in full size.
        I love the picture! Where did you find that template?

#2834 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
        • 712 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 04:27 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Lady_Di
          That's super nice, Lisa!!
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by giraffexx
          Very nice, I love the idea of a magnet!
          Thanks!

:-)

#2835 louise_pernell

louise_pernell
          • 44 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 04:33 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by 2mckee
            Is anyone else still having issues with the stateside WC's?? I had Kimberly and then was switched to Barbara, who apparently quit and then heard ONE time from Aja. That was almost 3 weeks ago. I have sent emails to everyone I have emails for and nothing. ANy suggestions?? I need to know who my WC is

Thanks!

I originally had Kimberly and now, when I email her, Aja replies. I think they need some more help.

#2836 jamk32179

jamk32179
            • 341 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 04:52 PM

I have been waiting for almost 2 weeks to get a response from my WC. Does anyone know, if you do the cocktail hour what it entails? Thanks!
              September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

#2837 jplovesme

jplovesme
              • 385 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 01:27 AM

Love the STD design!

as far as WC, they're still going through some crazy stuff. I got a message from one WC, but from another WC's email address. So it's probably best just to call them directly.

#2838 shining

shining
                • 18 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 01:26 PM

For WC, I had a really hard time and waited three weeks for a response recently. We tried calling but kept getting people's voicemail's. Eventually my WC, Angie, got back to me but it took a while and was incredibly frustrating. I don't understand why they can't afford more staff if they are sold out for all these weekends!

Does anyone have advice for places to rent lounge furniture? They Royal only has tan colored stuff.

#2839 shining

shining
                  • 18 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 01:28 PM

For WC, I had a really hard time and waited three weeks for a response recently. We tried calling but kept getting people's voicemail's. Eventually my WC, Angie, got back to me but it took a while and was incredibly frustrating. I don't understand why they can't afford more staff if they are sold out for all these weekends!

Does anyone have advice for places to rent lounge furniture? They Royal only has tan colored stuff.

#2840 shining

shining
                    • 18 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 01:44 PM

Oh - for cocktail hour, you get cold apps and champagne for 35pp and then it's a small charge per person over - I think $10 if they are guests.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter