Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#2301 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
  • 712 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 05:46 PM

Hi Ladies, I'm new to the forums, too (and my name is also Lisa ;-) . I faxed over my info and credit card deposit info this morning- do you know how long it will take (Angie) to give some sort of reply? Sorry if this has been asked before. Do they give you a formal receipt or confirmation of your date, time, and location?

Thanks for your help, ladies!

p.s. Lady_Di, I am soooo in love with your puppy!! I have a boxer too and he's a riot.

#2302 jesmcan

jesmcan
    • 1,091 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 06:00 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Lady_Di
      jesmcan,

Maybe the lobby bar at Gran Porto will be big enough for you.
      Thanks Lady Di!!!
      The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#2303 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
      • 5,078 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 06:17 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Lisa DSO
        Hi Ladies, I'm new to the forums, too (and my name is also Lisa ;-) . I faxed over my info and credit card deposit info this morning- do you know how long it will take (Angie) to give some sort of reply? Sorry if this has been asked before. Do they give you a formal receipt or confirmation of your date, time, and location?

Thanks for your help, ladies!

p.s. Lady_Di, I am soooo in love with your puppy!! I have a boxer too and he's a riot.
        Welcome to the forum! You should email her again and kindly request for a confirmation. That's what I did even though I don't have her as my US WC.

Yess, I love my puppy but he's a devil sometimes! :)

#2304 sirkeen

sirkeen
        • 8 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 03:23 AM

Hey all,

Did everyone here book through the hotel directly, TA, or did some use an online travel site?

I am doing all the booking for my guests, so I'm trying to find the best price!

M.

#2305 jesmcan

jesmcan
          • 1,091 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:02 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by sirkeen
            Hey all,

Did everyone here book through the hotel directly, TA, or did some use an online travel site?

M.
            Hi Sirkeen,

We went through a TA from this forum, Jill. I highly recommend using a TA because they can really get you the best prices. Especially when you do a group booking. It makes life much easier :)
            The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#2306 becks1581

becks1581
            • 477 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 01:19 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by sirkeen
              Hey all,

M.
              HI Sirkeen,
              I agreee with Jescam. Booking with a travel agent will save you a lot of stress. I'm also using Jill and she's been terrific. Not only will she book our guests but she's a great resource in dealing with the Royal's wedding coordinators. PLUS...when your guests have travel questions or issues, they'll go to the TA and not you, allowing you to relax!

#2307 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
              • 712 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 03:03 PM

Good point!

#2308 rdsjcr

rdsjcr
                • 224 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 03:42 PM

Hi Ladies... I am getting married at Dreams Riviera Cancun in October... and we are looking for a nice place to honeymoon nearby. The Royal was one suggested to us.. and I wanted to hear your feedback on that as you are getting married there.... think it is a good honeymoon spot?

#2309 olsontco

olsontco
                  • 185 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 04:08 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MichaelandAraceli
                    Hi ladies! Has anyone used the videographer the resort offers? I'm using an outside photographer but I was thinking of just using the videographer the resort offers for the 6 hr packet.
                    Let me know if anyone has used them.....

Thanks!
                    We used the videographer from the resort and they did a fabulous job. I would recommend them! i also went with an outside photographer and it worked great to then save a bit and use the resorts video. Let me know if you have any questions.
                    Soon to be Mrs. Howell

#2310 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
                    • 712 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 05:45 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by mslisaaragon
                      I've emailed back our wedding contract and have not heard back from Angie either. Her communication is atrocious.
                      Maybe she doesn't like Lisa's? ;-)

I had to call the first time and she said she sent me info to my aol account but said that she has issues with aol users- then the email miraculously popped up while I was speaking to her.

So I emailed back my booking info/deposit from hotmail to be on the safe side. Nada. Sent another ...zip.

FI just called and she told him she had already emailed back the confirmation and that if he has further inquiries, please email. Funny. Btw, no email confirmations at either email account (also checked junk/spam).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter