Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#2271 2mckee

2mckee
  • 96 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 09:45 AM

Hi Celine-

Just saw your post asking about photographers. We have booked Nora Bohanon (you can google it) and I believe she runs an ad on this forum as well. She's stateside based, but has gorgeous pictures and very reasonable rates- less than what most of the good photographers based in MX charge. Anyone looking for a photographer still should def check her out.

#2272 celine

celine
    • 24 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 11:10 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by 2mckee
      Hi Celine-

Just saw your post asking about photographers. We have booked Nora Bohanon (you can google it) and I believe she runs an ad on this forum as well. She's stateside based, but has gorgeous pictures and very reasonable rates- less than what most of the good photographers based in MX charge. Anyone looking for a photographer still should def check her out.
      Thank you! I will look into her!

#2273 dcheung1111

dcheung1111
      • 68 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 09:26 PM

Ladies, if anyone is interested in seeing our full slide show - Elizabeth Medina just posted on the below link!

http://bestdestinati....-carmen-53050/

#2274 FutureMrsYak

FutureMrsYak
        • 372 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 09:42 PM

Thanks for sharing Donna. How beautiful!! Gets me sooo excited for my day!!

#2275 jaxsebridetobe

jaxsebridetobe
          • 44 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 11:17 PM

Thanks for sharing! It looked beautiful!! Sorry to hear you were there during the hurricane!! But good to see it didn't seem to dissrupt you to bad. You were totally gorgeous! I loved your hair and earrings!! And your dress!! :) Congrats!

#2276 olsontco

olsontco
            • 185 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 11:52 AM

Hi everyone! I just got my slideshow from our photographer samuel luna! He was fabulous to work with. His email address is www.samualluna.com.

Teri + Robert – The Royal Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya. Samuel Luna Clients
              Soon to be Mrs. Howell

#2277 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
              • 3,347 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 12:28 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by dcheung1111
                Ladies, if anyone is interested in seeing our full slide show - Elizabeth Medina just posted on the below link!

Hi everyone! I just got my slideshow from our photographer samuel luna! He was fabulous to work with. His email address is www.samualluna.com.

Great Pictures! I love your dress! Looks like you had an amazing time! Thanks for sharing them! Congrats!
                ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#2278 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
                • 5,078 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 01:41 PM

Thanks for the slideshows! You ladies looked beautiful!

#2279 candicemarie

candicemarie
                  • 271 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 02:39 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MichaelandAraceli
                    Hi Ladies,

I'm glad I found this forum. We are getting married at The Royal on December 18, 2010!

XOXO
                    Araceli
                    Congrats!! One year to go! Welcome to the thread

Aww, you look SO beautiful, and y'all look SO in love!! Congrats and thanks for sharing w/us!

#2280 Trinas79

Trinas79
                    • 179 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:48 PM

Thanks for the review, it sounds like everything went great and you had a wonderful time! Congrats!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter