Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#1811 TightyWhitey

TightyWhitey
  • 181 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 08:55 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by olsontco
    hahahha.... I KNOW... I totally saw your pictures and said those are the colors I want to have!!!! So THANK YOU!!!!!! I loved your wedding!

Teri
    LOL!

Glad to hear the photos inspired you to pick your colours!

#1812 TightyWhitey

TightyWhitey
    • 181 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 08:56 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by tutti1299
      TightyWhitey I saw on your photos that you had the gazebo decorated with the white tule. Is that something you had to pay for or bring with you or did the Royal do that for you? In the Luxury package it says decorated gazebo, but I'm not quite sure what that entails.

Thanks!
      The white tulle was part of the luxury package decorations. I didn't pay any extra for it.

#1813 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
      • 5,078 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 10:50 AM

IMPORTANT - Please read

Ladies, I strongly believe that the resort website has a virus. I was wondering why it was blocked at my work, all of sudden, when i could view it before. It had stated the reason for "Malicious content" but didn't know why. I checked it out at home using my work laptop and the anti virus software popped up and indicated that a trojan horse virus was being download so it blocked it from downloading. I sent an email to the resort but I don't know it would warrant an immediate action.

My biggest concern is that our relatives/friends will go that website and their computers with no or a sucky anti virus will get infected. I am starting to believe that this is the reason why my mom's computer crashed last week.

For now, please don't go to the website until it's taken care of. Please send an email to real@realresorts.com. They definitely will take an action if there are bunch of us emailing them.

This is not good at all!

#1814 stevensFiance

stevensFiance
        • 164 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:16 PM

Its official!! JUNE 19TH 2010!!! At the Royal Cancun. Stoked!!!
          He asked, I said YES!!! 1 <3 21 <3 04 - 5 <3 13 <3 08

#1815 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
          • 5,078 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 11:46 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by tutti1299
            Any change on the website yet? I'm scared, I just sent out the STD's with the website address on it! Yikes! I'm scared to check it though in fear that I will get a virus
            I checked it and it is still blocked at work. I just checked the wedding section..it isn't blocked so that page is safe. I had my TA to send her contact at the resort an email about this so hopefully, this will get fixed ASAP.

BTW, if you have a good anti-virus software then it will catch it. I am just concerned for people with computers that don't have good or no anti virus software.

#1816 candicemarie

candicemarie
            • 271 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:47 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by stevensFiance
              Its official!! JUNE 19TH 2010!!! At the Royal Cancun. Stoked!!!
              YAY!!!! Congrats stevensFiance! I'm so excited for you!!!!

#1817 candicemarie

candicemarie
              • 271 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:50 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Lady_Di
                IMPORTANT - Please read

Ladies, I strongly believe that the resort website has a virus. I was wondering why it was blocked at my work, all of sudden, when i could view it before. It had stated the reason for "Malicious content" but didn't know why. I checked it out at home using my work laptop and the anti virus software popped up and indicated that a trojan horse virus was being download so it blocked it from downloading. I sent an email to the resort but I don't know it would warrant an immediate action.

My biggest concern is that our relatives/friends will go that website and their computers with no or a sucky anti virus will get infected. I am starting to believe that this is the reason why my mom's computer crashed last week.

For now, please don't go to the website until it's taken care of. Please send an email to
                I checked it and it is still blocked at work. I just checked the wedding section..it isn't blocked so that page is safe. I had my TA to send her contact at the resort an email about this so hopefully, this will get fixed ASAP.

BTW, if you have a good anti-virus software then it will catch it. I am just concerned for people with computers that don't have good or no anti virus software.
                Thanks for the heads up! I'll def shoot an email, too. Hopefully they fix it soon

#1818 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
                • 1,047 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:28 AM

Just a reminder that the Royal Resorts webinar is tonight at 7 pm -eastern standard time.

We will have one of wedding coordinators on the webinar with us to answer questions!

If you can not make it pls let us know- while provided as a courtesy to BDW members even if they have, or are considering booking with another source other than with Sand & Sun Vacations there is a considerable cost, plus the time & effort for Sand & Sun Vacations to host the webinars (and the resorts to provide the personal to do the presentation). When we have people sign up and then not show we incur those additional costs and it makes BDW look very bad.

#1819 super19

super19
                  • 1,123 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:37 AM

Thank you, Jennifer. I'll be there.

#1820 pineapplebride

pineapplebride
                    • 232 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 04:05 PM

I'll be there! Thanks!

Heather & Max - Dreams Tulum - May 10, 2011!

Fuschia and Orange Bouquet and Bout for sale: http://www.bestdesti...t-bout-for-sale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter