Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#1341 trentlaw

trentlaw
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 12:55 PM

The catamaran company is called Catamaya. They are based out of Puerto Advanturas (a short drive from the resort). Here is their website: :::::::::: CATAMAYA ::::::::::
    They also do group rates if you do not want to rent out the whole boat. Their boat, staff, and experience was wonderful (we saw sting rays and sea turtles while snorkelling, then they handed you a drink when you got back on the boat). -Trent

#1342 TightyWhitey

TightyWhitey
    • 181 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 07:19 PM

Click the image to open in full size.
      DH took this photo of the Royal during Parasailing.

Hopefully it helps show where the Royal can host the beach receptions. We had ours at the far left, next to the pier and in front of Pelicanos Restaurant.

I have closer photos of the resort. I can post them if anyone's interested.

#1343 violetmal

violetmal
      • 19 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:12 AM

Maybride - I bet you can't wait to get down there!!! I know I can't... We leave in 5 days and will be married in 8!!! It's all coming up so fast but we are ready!!

We will be having 12 guests, and they're all from my side. Mostly friends and family coming down from Canada. My poor fiancĀ© is a little dissapointed that none of his groomsmen or family could come down from Texas but we're having an AHR on august 1st at our house (ack!!)...

#1344 Houston_Sunflower

Houston_Sunflower
        • 13 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:42 AM

Hola everyone! I returned back from our beach wedding (June 5) at the Royal and loved it! We are so happy with the way everything turned out and we have a ton of photos. I'm not sure how to do a review on this thing, but I will do what I can. If you have any specific questions just ask.
          Real love stories never have endings.
          ~Richard Bach

http://dv.daisypath.com/otzsm6/.png

#1345 olsontco

olsontco
          • 185 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:36 AM

Where did people do their Welcome dinner at The Royal? Did anyone do it in the garden? If so, how was it? This has been the hardest to coordinate - trying to get info to the MOG :)

Thanks!!!!!
            Soon to be Mrs. Howell

#1346 Maybride2009

Maybride2009
            • 408 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:54 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by violetmal
              Maybride - I bet you can't wait to get down there!!! I know I can't... We leave in 5 days and will be married in 8!!! It's all coming up so fast but we are ready!! .
              I really can't wait! SO excited! I am in packing mode right now and things are FINALLY coming together. Who is your WC?

#1347 loanmao

loanmao
              • 87 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:27 PM

Maybride...have a great time on your wedding week!!! Can't wait to hear all the details when you get back!!!!

#1348 Denisema00

Denisema00
                • 13 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:34 PM

Thanks you so much, I am booked for May 29th, 2010 and am already worried about the whole thing, I love everyones reviews, giving me lots of tips, I try to coordinate with my planner, Zulma, but I think she thinks I am a little crazy since I have so much time, but I figure the more I get done now the better... We went on a scouting trip 2 weeks ago and it all seemed great, I am hoping not much changes, or it gets better, a little less than a year from now! Keep the pics and reviews coming and thanks for your input!

#1349 allison&kevin

allison&kevin
                  • 54 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:47 PM

Has anyone used the hotel DJ? I am sure someone has talked about it, but don't recall where??

#1350 Maybride2009

Maybride2009
                    • 408 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 08:05 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by loanmao
                      Maybride...have a great time on your wedding week!!! Can't wait to hear all the details when you get back!!!!
                      Thank you! It is getting so close now! I will be sure to post and let you all know how it goes...hopefully it is wonderful! well it has to be wonderful with all the I have put up with in the last 8 months!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter