Photo

Cancun Midnite Party Cruise???

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 madenerg2

madenerg2
  • 126 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:07 PM

One of my guests mentioned a Midnite Party Cruise in Cancun. Has anyone heard about this?? Or Booze Cruise....

#2 tlomlad

tlomlad
    • Banned
    • 1,949 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:20 PM

ooo... that sounds very interesting... hope someone has info

#3 June_Dreams

June_Dreams
      • 248 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 11:14 AM

Me & my fiance just were out there in October 07 and we went on a Pirate ship cruise... It was all you can eat and drink and when i tell you we did just that..lol we had such a great time and met so many different people.. There are two different choices for the Pirate Booze cruise.. one just stays in the middle of the ocean or sea (whatever it is..lol) the other takes you to Isla Mujeres (WAY WORTH IT) and they do a fun show on the boat and on land. It was way worth it I beleive we only paid about 30$ per person which included everything. I am def. doing this for my guests. The only suggestion i have is do not book it in the hotel way more money. I stayed at the Krystal which was across the street from Dreams and this guy i believe his name was carlos hooked us up. The more people the cheaper it is. Just a FYI for ya...

If i find the flyer i kept from my pirate adventure i will def. post up more info for you!!
        <3 <3 <3 Joanna & Orlando <3 <3 <3

#4 lucy106

lucy106
        • 2,880 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 11:20 AM

Joanna, was this it?

Pirate Assault Booze Cruise Tour - Cancun Mexico

It sounds like a blast.

#5 JennyK

JennyK
          • 3,502 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 12:19 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JoannaR
            Me & my fiance just were out there in October 07 and we went on a Pirate ship cruise... It was all you can eat and drink and when i tell you we did just that..lol we had such a great time and met so many different people.. There are two different choices for the Pirate Booze cruise.. one just stays in the middle of the ocean or sea (whatever it is..lol) the other takes you to Isla Mujeres (WAY WORTH IT) and they do a fun show on the boat and on land. It was way worth it I beleive we only paid about 30$ per person which included everything. I am def. doing this for my guests. The only suggestion i have is do not book it in the hotel way more money. I stayed at the Krystal which was across the street from Dreams and this guy i believe his name was carlos hooked us up. The more people the cheaper it is. Just a FYI for ya...

If i find the flyer i kept from my pirate adventure i will def. post up more info for you!!
            I did that! Was it called Captain Hook?? It was so much fun. I was also thinking of doing that for my dinner after the rehearsal.

#6 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,513 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 12:29 PM

That website is awesome! I was just looking at the sunset cruises - might be a good idea for a rehearsal dinner! Thanks.

#7 madenerg2

madenerg2
              • 126 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:22 PM

See this is why I LOVE the forum! RESULTS I tell ya! Thanks so much for the info Joanna & Lucy106 - I'm going on the site right now :)

#8 Kat81

Kat81
                • VIP Member
                • 7,615 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:33 PM

That site says it is 66 bucks per person! Is there a way to get it cheaper?

#9 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 4,513 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:10 PM

I was looking for a cheaper way too - The only thing I found so far was to rent a catamaran sp? or yacht - they don't charge PER person - just one flat fee.....I am still searching for a good deal.....

#10 Kat81

Kat81
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,615 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:14 PM

Let me know if you find one... this would be a blast but I really dont want to pay 600 bucks for everyone to go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter