• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#101 lucy106

lucy106
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 09:01 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by gen moriya
    I am pretty sure that it's 180 for a set up for the ceremony only and you you dont pay anything else (for the ceremony) if you have an outside DJ (Carlos), because his price includes the speakers etc. This is what I am doing also.
    Thats how I understood it too

#102 zorlack76

zorlack76
    • 259 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 11:45 AM

Hey All, I know this is kind of an old thread, but dows anyone know of any other DJ's aside from Mannia in the Cancun area? Thanks a bunch!!

#103 Wedding Dj In Cancun

Wedding Dj In Cancun
      • Vendor
      • 92 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 11:32 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by zorlack76
        Hey All, I know this is kind of an old thread, but dows anyone know of any other DJ's aside from Mannia in the Cancun area? Thanks a bunch!!
        Yep Take look on my profile!!

#104 Wedding Dj In Cancun

Wedding Dj In Cancun
        • Vendor
        • 92 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 11:33 AM

Yep Take look on my profile!!

#105 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
          • 1,236 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 02:10 PM

OK..So reading through this thread I am still confused and Unsure of what I want to do...Part of me wants to just rent the Equipment, use my iPOD and not worry about anything...Another part of me really wants Mannia's lighted Dance floor!! Hahaha.
            I would like my reception on the beach, so I am going to need to rent the dance florr either way...
            My Question is...Who so far has Used Carlos Mannia, Was he worth it and if you used the lighted Dance floor..How was it?
            I also only need him for 3 hrs...I am going to e-mail him now about that though.
            Thanks Ladies!! One of these days I will get it all figured out. I keep telling myself that If I have a big crowd, it'll be worth it to go big on the beach!! LOL
            Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
            My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#106 zorlack76

zorlack76
            • 259 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 10:59 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by PhillyBride09
              OK..So reading through this thread I am still confused and Unsure of what I want to do...Part of me wants to just rent the Equipment, use my iPOD and not worry about anything...Another part of me really wants Mannia's lighted Dance floor!! Hahaha.
              I would like my reception on the beach, so I am going to need to rent the dance florr either way...
              My Question is...Who so far has Used Carlos Mannia, Was he worth it and if you used the lighted Dance floor..How was it?
              I also only need him for 3 hrs...I am going to e-mail him now about that though.
              Thanks Ladies!! One of these days I will get it all figured out. I keep telling myself that If I have a big crowd, it'll be worth it to go big on the beach!! LOL
              I dont know if he has gotten back to you, but he pretty much refused to talk to me since I told him our wedding was at Dreams. He told me that all DJ questions needed to be directed toward Claudia or Gaby. I have heard both ways though...some people really loved Mannia, and others say he was pretty much worthless. I know he has a tendency to repeat songs if you give him a certain play list, so it may just be a matter of communicating with him during the reception to tell him what your expectations are. As far as the lighted dance floor...isnt that cool!! :) That looks so neat. Unfortunately, we cant afford that, so we are just out of luck :)

#107 J G

J G
              • 37 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 08:44 PM

Hi Girls, you must see this thread,

I was las weekend at Gran Caribe Real in Cancun, and Iwas with Ivan from Doremixx in 2 different receptions, he is awesome. I canĀ“t describe amazing.

Go to this thread

DJ Doremixx Vs. DJ Mannia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter