Photo

Dreams Cancun Photography and Videography

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#81 lucy106

lucy106
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 02:21 PM

I agree, leave it alone. If it doesnt specify then leave it! This new rule sucks. I guess I understand but just sucks for those who would want to bring in outside people.

#82 SunTalia

SunTalia
    • 18 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 01:03 PM

Hey I'm new to this forum, my name is Tanya and I'm also a Dreams June 20008 Bride!! I'm still trying to catch up on all the threads but I see a lot of you have concerns regarding photography and video...so i just wanted to share my experience with you. Basically as I understand it, the photos which are included in your package are most likely taken by a non trained person. My guess would be its so staff member lol so of course it's best to upgrade the service, then at least you'll know you're getting someone qualified and can also review their work. The photographer I chose is from Cancunweddingvideo, I booked them for a whole day which includes a lot of perks oh and video too! they are considered outside vendors. However, they have contracts w/the resort so chances are you can get a good package through them. Also, feel free to bargain with them. I did, and got $350 off my package!!! anyway, that was my 5cents, be back! let me know if you have any questions!

#83 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
      • 2,262 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 05:36 PM

Thanks - I'll be contacting Claudia again!! (may even get a response lol) and find out who takes the pics and if it is one of the staff they can ram the whole thing i'm getting well sick of it to be honest and am about an email away from blowing my stack lol

No-way am I paying a high price for crap - if I did that I'd have no clients and get sacked so I'm not playing - "just threw my dummy out" lol

#84 Kat81

Kat81
        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 05:45 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Hartyt509
          Thanks - I'll be contacting Claudia again!! (may even get a response lol) and find out who takes the pics and if it is one of the staff they can ram the whole thing i'm getting well sick of it to be honest and am about an email away from blowing my stack lol

No-way am I paying a high price for crap - if I did that I'd have no clients and get sacked so I'm not playing - "just threw my dummy out" lol

It isn't a staff member. They have a webpage of their work that you can request. They are actually pretty good.

#85 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
          • 2,262 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 05:55 PM

Great you don't happen to know who it is do you?

This is a time my FI wishes I didn't have red hair even my rottie is in hiding lol

#86 Kat81

Kat81
            • VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 06:16 PM

I'm not sure. I haven't ever got the website but I know if you go to that thread Dreams Cancun for those married there... There are a few girls that used the resort Photographer and they have beautiful pictures.

#87 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
              • 2,262 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 06:20 PM

Great thanks for that i'll do a search

#88 Ana Cerda

Ana Cerda
                • 91 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 10:07 PM

I believe the resort photographer is pretty good. I plan to upgrade de video and the photo with them.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Hartyt509

#89 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
                  • 466 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 09:18 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by lucy106
                    I agree, leave it alone. If it doesnt specify then leave it! This new rule sucks. I guess I understand but just sucks for those who would want to bring in outside people.
                    Lucy,

Didn't you already book an outside DJ?? If so, did you already get approval?? That was the ONE OUTSIDE vendor I was going to choose.

#90 June_Dreams

June_Dreams
                    • 248 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:28 PM

Thats all i wanted from the outside too I dont want to pay almost double for Their DJ.. She has yet to respond back either of my ranting about this.. uughhhh

Does anyone know if their In house Photographers offer TTD??
                      <3 <3 <3 Joanna & Orlando <3 <3 <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter