• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#751 yamille

yamille
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 08:12 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by robinbood
    That's awesome- I am sooo happy for you!!! Congratulations(!), and I can't wait to read the review/see your pics!
    Hi Robinhood, I just noticed that you are a PRC bride and Blue Parrot. Are you doing the ceremony there or having guests stay there or something? Just wondering..

#752 cendcar

cendcar
    • 163 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 11:28 AM

Brooke, can't wait to see your review and pics.

I too am done with details...I am planning everything when I get there but hope they will just try to keep everything the same as I originally had with DT.

Not so worried anymore...just want to get there!

YAY!

#753 Madbride2009

Madbride2009
      • 51 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 10:36 AM

Thanks Fanny... I think I'm going to roll the dice with DT... I think Nov 09 will be safe unless they lose the injunction!

#754 MissyR

MissyR
        • 1,210 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 01:22 PM

Holy moly 5 weeks today!
          I cannot believe it!

This weekend was really productive and trying to tick things off my list so I can post my planning thread for you gals!

#755 KLC77

KLC77
          • 2,207 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 03:26 PM

Woohoo, congrats Missy! You are getting so close.

I have a question. Did anyone look into getting any kind of entertainment for your reception? I have a pretty small group going and out of that group we only have maybe 10 people who would be dancing so we are just going to use an ipod because I can't justify the expense for a dj. With that said, I'm kind of worrying that people might be bored. Is that even possible? lol So, I was thinking about having something at the reception, but I don't now what and I don't know what it would cost. Firedancers? Fireworks? Mexican dancers?

Anyone look into things like these and have any suggestions?
            ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#756 Mel88

Mel88
            • 18 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 04:58 PM

I have been moved to Paridisus also from DT. .

Brooke - Congrats!!! I am so glad to hear that you loved it.

I spoke to Perla for the first time today and she seems really on top of her game!

Thank you all for posting. With less than 2 weeks to go and 150 people notified of the change in hotels, this forum is the only relief!!

#757 chandrathebride

chandrathebride
              • 90 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 06:25 PM

Hi "P" Girls! I just spoke with Dreams Talum sales director today and was told that there is a very good chance I would be moved--will know by Thursday. So I am considering my options. Original DT brides Brooke and Trish seemed to think P worked out well... I am so freakin' exhausted with all of this, because until today, I was till doing things for DT. Can someone direct me to pictures and reviews that can be found in this thread? THANK YOU!

#758 MissyR

MissyR
                • 1,210 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 06:29 PM

Welcome Mel and Chandra to the Paradisus Team! I cannot believe everything you girls have had to go through - I thought that all this business was supposed to be resolved?

Here's some links that were posted on page 19 - any questions ask away?

Chandra we might actually get to meet each other! When would you arrive and leave?

#759 dreamstbride

dreamstbride
                  • 161 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 07:21 PM

If Chandra is getting the boot from Dreams Tulum, I guess I am too hehehe!

Oh well! Paradisus is a beautiful choice.

This is the resort we want to end up at, if we are relocated...

THANKS again for the great reviews!!! :) Paradisus looks great!

#760 alin & mako

alin & mako
                    • 134 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 12:50 PM

O'h no! I haven't been told! When were you guys told? Maybe I should call...I wonder if I'm going to end up here too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter