Photo

Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#691 MissyR

MissyR
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:07 PM

We went with the WISH Package (which is free if you stay for 7 nights) and it's for six people.

A couple (or a few dozen!) pages ago I posted some spread sheets - one was our custom one. We are doing chairs with brown bows for the ceremony on the beach. I have provided Perla with pics for all of this, including our bouquets.

Our champagne cocktail will follow on the beach with pictures - then we move into the official cocktail hour with food and open bar (I picked 7 appetizers from all the lists combined) with the Mariachi trio - then we are moving to the terrace for dinner, dancing, and the rest of the night.

For Table Options they will do whatever you want - for 22 people another option could be a square - with an open centre and people seated around the outside - a little more spread out than a rectangle - we did this for my granparents 50th and it was amazing - there were 6 ppl on each side (24 ppl) and it was perfect.

I am going to PM you Brook my home phone number. I am around all weekend if you want to fire off questions - seriously!

#692 Meredith

Meredith
    • 54 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 12:38 PM

Brook-

Another option the hotel is okay with: I am doing my ceremony on the beach with cocktail hour on the terrace, with the reception back on the beach. I am using Carlos Mannia as the DJ and he as a dance floor that he can place right on the beach.

OR - you could could have the reception inside the hotel if you prefer. I know for one of the wedding reviews it rained at the hotel had the reception at the L'hermitage restaurant. The review said it was wonderful. That is another option.

Hope that helps! :)

-Meredith

#693 sandra1976

sandra1976
      • 64 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 12:32 PM

Hey Missy,

You got the "wish" package free because you are staying 7 days in the royal Service suites right?

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MissyR
        We went with the WISH Package (which is free if you stay for 7 nights) and it's for six people.

A couple (or a few dozen!) pages ago I posted some spread sheets - one was our custom one. We are doing chairs with brown bows for the ceremony on the beach. I have provided Perla with pics for all of this, including our bouquets.

Our champagne cocktail will follow on the beach with pictures - then we move into the official cocktail hour with food and open bar (I picked 7 appetizers from all the lists combined) with the Mariachi trio - then we are moving to the terrace for dinner, dancing, and the rest of the night.

For Table Options they will do whatever you want - for 22 people another option could be a square - with an open centre and people seated around the outside - a little more spread out than a rectangle - we did this for my granparents 50th and it was amazing - there were 6 ppl on each side (24 ppl) and it was perfect.

I am going to PM you Brook my home phone number. I am around all weekend if you want to fire off questions - seriously!

Our trash the dress....friends pics

#694 MissyR

MissyR
        • 1,210 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 01:14 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by sandra1976
          Hey Missy,

You got the "wish" package free because you are staying 7 days in the royal Service suites right?
          Hey Sandra - you are correct - the free WISH package comes when you stay in Royal Service!

#695 yamille

yamille
          • 1,460 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 10:13 AM

Just wondering...
            Is everyone on here staying in Royal service? It makes sense to have that applied for teh Wish package but am looking at rates.. hmmm

Becks? Did you stay in one and if so - was it "worth" it?

#696 MissyR

MissyR
            • 1,210 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 10:32 AM

We are doing Royal Service - Frankly if you are only considering doing it for the WISH package I wouldn't spend the money. If you want your own pool, beach area, and butler - then that's a whole different story!

#697 cac239

cac239
              • 37 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 11:46 AM

Hello,
                I would love it if you could email me that gallery of pictures to cac239@hotmail.com.

#698 KLC77

KLC77
                • 2,207 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 01:49 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by yamille
                  Just wondering...
                  Is everyone on here staying in Royal service? It makes sense to have that applied for teh Wish package but am looking at rates.. hmmm

Becks? Did you stay in one and if so - was it "worth" it?
                  We are doing Royal Service, but not for the free wedding package (we're just doing a custom one). I love the idea of having our own butler and pool area. Some of our guests are staying for 10 days of our 13 day honeymoon, so being able to stay at our own pool if we want to be alone is a GREAT perk to me! I will say that to me it is ALOT of money. I swear I asked FI 25 times if he was sure he wanted to pay for it. He said yes every time so we went for it.
                  ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#699 alin & mako

alin & mako
                  • 134 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 04:08 PM

Hi ladies, I too am a Dreams Tulum Bride that might get sent here. I have a couple of questions that I was hoping you could help me with.

1- Anyone getting married Nov 8th?

2- What locations can you get married in for 120 guests at this hotel?

3- Is there anyplace indoors you can have your reception at this hotel for 120 people?

Thank you soooo much. I am trying to not freak out since I have 3 weeks to leave, but I just have to know my options or I'm going to go crazy!

#700 cendcar

cendcar
                    • 163 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 04:22 PM

Hi!

Same thing...Is anyone getting married on Oct. 27th. We have 30 people and the only thing that matters is that the ceremony is on the beach.

The resort is beautiful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter