Photo

Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#501 yamille

yamille
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 07:14 PM

Hey Kelly- The day pass fee is $95 and I want to say it's from like 5pm-on. There is a half day pass for something like $65 and that is only up until 5pm or so. You may want to double check with Perla on those exact times though. I'm positive that there are two prices though.

#502 KLC77

KLC77
    • 2,207 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 11:59 PM

Thanks. I emailed Perla, just waiting to hear back. I'm a little upset that my friend doesn't want to stay with us, but that's another thread...
      ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#503 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
      • 4,881 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
      • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
      • LocationNew York

Posted 15 July 2008 - 08:27 AM

I've gotten a couple of requests for the map of the paradisus that I used on my welcome books. I've attached it here if you're looking for it.

Attached Files

• Attached File  Map.pdf   696.34KB   0 downloads

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#504 MissyR

MissyR
      • 1,210 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 01:58 PM

I'm still patiently waiting.. for reviews and pictures from Michele and Kim.. come on ladies - pony UP!

#505 yamille

yamille
        • 1,460 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:18 AM

I am too Missy! I get a little shot of anxiety when i don't see a review- like things went off or something. They are prob just swamped, but I hear you!

...ladies are you out there?... :)

#506 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
          • 4,881 posts
          • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
          • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
          • LocationNew York

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:29 AM

Are you kidding? They are at home, snuggling like good newlyweds, looking at their photos and laughing because they know we're DYING for the details!!!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#507 KLC77

KLC77
          • 2,207 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:23 PM

Hey ladies, just an FYI incase some of you haven't talked to Perla in a while, she has a new email address. Here it is... romance.paradisus.riviera.cancun@solmelia.com
            ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#508 Freckles

Freckles
            • 67 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 12:49 PM

Hi everyone,

So we are getting ready to send in our deposit for the wedding and Perla has mentioned that the final amount is due 1 month before the wedding. Has anyone else been told this? This is a little concerning to us as we won't even have had a chance to see everything or meet with her until we are there and they want the money in full prior to our arrival. What is everyone else doing in regard to this? Thanks!

#509 Freckles

Freckles
              • 67 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 07:42 PM

Hi,

Wondering if anyone has information on the flowers that are provided by the resort? Cost, styles available, pictures... etc? We are debating using silk flowers vs using the resorts flowers, does anyone know the cost difference between the two? If we go with the resort do we pick them out when we arrive or do we need to have them picked before we get there? Thanks!

#510 MissyR

MissyR
                • 1,210 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:14 PM

I am not sure about the one month before thing - that's the first I've heard of that.... FI and I are going down at the end of August and that is something that I have on my list in terms of things to ask about..
                  In terms of flowers... they seem expensive. I have been emailing her pics of stuff that I want - for example a callalilly bouquet would run me about $120 - so it would totally be worth it to do silk. I think that is what becks is doing...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter