Photo

Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#2671 82turtles

82turtles
  • 297 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 11:20 AM

hey jystar! soooo glad you were happy with your choice of the Beach Terrace - that's where mine is scheduled and I had been worried since not many people seem to pick that spot. Big relief! I'd love to see more pictures if you have them. I'll PM you my email address.

btw, I love the way the decorated for your ceremony. Did you bring the blue fabric yourself, or did they supply that for a fee? If so, how much did they charge? Since we all know they charge for basically everything!

hi ladies-

i haven't had a chance to sit down and write a big review, but i figured i'd hop on and try post a few pics for you guys, they aren't coming out good on here but i have plenty more pictures that i can send you if you want me to, just send me your email and i will share my pics.  

1.JPG

they were setting up the ceremony, i kept it simple and put fans on every other seat...

we had our reception on the beach terrace, it was perfect, and we loved having at that location, there as a nice breeze and when the moon came out over the water it was sooo beautiful!  all the stress and worries i had about everything went away after our first meeting with daniela, she was amazing!!!!!!!!  

#2672 jystar13

jystar13
    • 185 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:14 AM

Here is another pic of our setup on the beach terrace:

ceremony setup.jpgcere.jpg

now sapphire riviera cancun - february 19, 2011 - 63 booked :)

#2673 AmyG

AmyG
      • 189 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 11:24 AM

I'm sending out my Save the Dates this weekend!

Once that is done, I can sit back and relax for a while....at least I think I can.   ;-)

#2674 babestaaa

babestaaa
        • 212 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 03:57 PM

you will be able to relax! I've been relaxing since mine have been out since Nov lol

#2675 kim4483

kim4483
          • Site Supporter
          • 81 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 05:36 PM

I'm looking into booking a group tour/excursion for my guests.  Does anyone know of the name of the tour group that is in the booth on the pool deck or have their contact info?

#2676 AmyG

AmyG
            • 189 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:02 PM

This thread has been very, very quiet in over a month.  :-/

How's everyone doing??    :-)

#2677 jaycee

jaycee
              • 12 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:21 PM

We just returned from our April 15th Wedding @ Sapphire....

We had 52 guests plus us.

Alot of good things happened and a few mistakes and some great add ons and some let downs....

If anyone wants advice before going please email me....

We used an off site Photgrapher and WORTH is could not have been more happy and I highly recommend them....

email jaycee46@hotmail.com

#2678 Traci7642

Traci7642
                • Site Supporter
                • 122 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by laurenvuitton 

SarahRose - Since your wedding is the day after mine, a lot of my fiances friends are single and wanted to know if you are having alot of single girls coming to your wedding!? LOL! I dont really have any so they were hoping there was going to be some at the resort... haha

I'm new to this thread and thought this post was hilarious LOL!!! 

#2679 82turtles

82turtles
                  • 297 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:42 AM

Anyone have thoughts about maybe having this thread renamed? I wonder if that is why participation has slowed... it doesn't show up under a search for "Now sapphire", and I'm thinking that new brides wouldn't have known that it used to be a Paradisus resort.

#2680 AmyG

AmyG
                    • 189 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 05:05 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by 82turtles 

Anyone have thoughts about maybe having this thread renamed? I wonder if that is why participation has slowed... it doesn't show up under a search for "Now sapphire", and I'm thinking that new brides wouldn't have known that it used to be a Paradisus resort.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter