Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#2181 avong1228

avong1228
  • 384 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:10 PM

Great!!

Lily, I just got an email from Daniela saying that the site visit is for 2 nights ... first complimentary and the 2nd at a special rate that would get reimbursed and the other nights are on you.

#2182 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
    • 283 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:54 PM

Ok angie - you and I can go down together and share a room... lets leave the guys at at home!! hahaha

#2183 avong1228

avong1228
      • 384 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:33 PM

Ha! I actuallly did mention the idea of brining my MOH instead and he did not like that idea at all!

Lauren, you should come down too!!

Attached Files

#2184 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
        • 283 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:04 PM

If airfare wasnt so high, I def would!! We loved it when we were there in January.... I guess we will be doing everything over the phone with Theresa and when we get there ( we are going down on Tuesday and our wedding is Saturday).

#2185 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
          • 283 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 12:09 PM

Would love to - we havent even started thinking about how much this wedding is actually going to cost us, plus honeymoon. So glad we are going to vegas next week to get away! After that I'm going to start putting away money for the wedding Or just have Elliot save... hahahaha

#2186 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
            • 283 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 12:46 PM

Hate to tell you - you may have to give me a ball park estimate at some point via PM/email. I am not kidding, I really have no idea! Im still undecided about the whole package/doing everything separate.

Random question though - what are you guys doing when you "walk down the aisle" does the DJ play music if you are not hiring a harpist, etc. Now that is confusing to me!! ha

#2187 avong1228

avong1228
              • 384 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 05:34 PM

Kelly, include me on that email because im starting to freak out a bit!

Wasn't aware of that $400 charge either. I think if you get one of the othe packages, it's included, right??

#2188 MayanLily

MayanLily
                • 316 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 06:04 PM

I started doing some math in my head about 2 months ago and was not liking what I was coming up with! Although, in the long run it will be much cheaper than getting married at home, there is also half the people there too! I think I've been procrastinating putting all the costs together and seeing that number...
                  Aly

#2189 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
                  • 283 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 06:42 PM

I heard today from our TA that the Paradisus was bought out by NOW resorts. Take a look at this when you go to their website

Paradisus Riviera Cancun

#2190 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
                    • 283 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 08:15 PM

I know..... I havent even told my mom about this, hopefully no guest go to the paradisus website and see the message they posted...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter