Photo

Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#2121 avong1228

avong1228
  • 384 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 10:52 AM

We are flying into Miami for a night and then taking a 7 day cruise for our honeymoon.

Here is a map of the resort!

Attached Files

#2122 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
    • 283 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 12:29 PM

Here is a link for a Spanish Translation pocket guide for OOT bags

http://www.randomhou....anish_ToGo.pdf

#2123 MayanLily

MayanLily
      • 316 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 12:00 PM

Bye Kelie! (think I missed the boat on that one- lol she's already gone!)

We are going to Scotland in March for our honeymoon. It's where we got engaged and we'd like to see the rest of that country :)
        Aly

#2124 avong1228

avong1228
        • 384 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 03:43 PM

Does anyone remember when Kelly is coming back? I'm anxious to hear!

#2125 missyri

missyri
          • 32 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 04:17 PM

My FI and I are getting married in May 2011. We are concidering the Paradisus cuz we LOVE the ceramony/reception site. We are big beach people and the only thing that concerns me is all the seaweed on the beach I see in pics on TA. (silly I know) To any gals that have been did the beach dissapoint?

#2126 avong1228

avong1228
            • 384 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 09:06 AM

Missyri, congratulations!! I have not been yet but hope to prior to our wedding. Kelly will be back soon so she can fill you in.

I have read and heard from other brides that they do clean the seaweed up a few times a day and they make every effort to clean it up especially for weddings.

#2127 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
              • 283 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 10:38 AM

Kellie - I agree, when we were there the wedding team was GREAT and very personable. Im kinda having second thoughts if we should do the Gazebo wedding instead of the beach since its so windy. Also, thanks for working on the mariachi band with them!! haha.

What room will you be staying in when you go there for your wedding?? I want to do the biggest suite, but dont know how much that is going to be...

Glad you had a great time & welcome back!

#2128 avong1228

avong1228
                • 384 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:59 AM

Kelly, I am still debating on my centerpieces because I just can't justify spending so much when the background is so beautiful as it is. Where there prices reasonable? Are you going for the table of 5 or 8 or 10? Did you find the restaurant reservation system strange? I've been reading alot about that on TA. Did you go to the spa at all or meet the woman that does hair there? Wasn't sure if you had made a decision on that yet or not.

So glad to hear that you loved it! So exciting!!

#2129 avong1228

avong1228
                  • 384 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 03:14 PM

Did they say if you had to pay a vendor fee for the hairstylist? I wanted to bring a hairstylist and makeup artist and she told me it would be $300!! I thought at least just a day pass but not so much!

I really want to do a tall centerpiece too as that is what I envisioned when we were thinking of doing our wedding locally but that is also before I knew how much they cost!!!

#2130 MayanLily

MayanLily
                    • 316 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 02:45 PM

Welcome back Kelie! Not wedding related at all but did they give you a discounted rate to stay there for your site visit?
                      Aly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter