• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#1871 jaccat15

jaccat15
  • 196 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 07:05 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by laurenvuitton
    I am so confused how are they going to do two weddings? That is crazy... any ideas out there? lol
    Today she told me they book 2 per day and make sure the weddings do not intertwine.......interesting concept though is what I had thought.
    We are also considering 10/30 since it's wide open but that doesn't guarentee there won't be another wedding that day.

I will keep you posted - PROMISE!
    I hope I didn't stress you out - don't worry.

#1872 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
    • 283 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 07:09 PM

That is crazy! Yeah we are doing the 4pm ceremony and having reception in the covered outdoor area... just dont think it would be fair to you (or the other people) having wedding since they get second dibs.... it will alll work out right

#1873 jaccat15

jaccat15
      • 196 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 07:14 PM

so silly! i'm sure it will all work out - i will def keep you posted!

#1874 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
        • 283 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 07:17 PM

Well at least we will be able to talk and figure things out if they are both on teh same day, and it wouldnt be a random!! ha

#1875 SMB&CRZ

SMB&CRZ
          • 165 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 10:33 PM

I thought Daniela wasn't there anymore, but I got finally got an email from her asking me to call. I really didn't want to do this over the phone, again because I want things in writing and because I am worried about accents and misunderstandings over the phone. But at least I did get a response. I guess Cecilia forwarded the email after my third try. Will have to call tomorrow and keep you posted.

What's this about the Paradisus doing 2 weddings a day? I hope that doesn't happen on my day as one of the reasons I chose the resort was that they only do 1 wedding a day and I didn't want to feel like I was in a conveyor belt.

#1876 jaccat15

jaccat15
            • 196 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 10:49 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by laurenvuitton
              Well at least we will be able to talk and figure things out if they are both on teh same day, and it wouldnt be a random!! ha
              LOL - yeah def not random now! crazy.

Daniela said they do 2 weddings per day max and they do their best to try and keep the weddings apart. I talked to my fiance' tonight since I went into a little tizzy earlier and we think we are going to book another date.
              No worries LV

We have a friend who is getting married at Paradisus on May 30th so I'm going to email her tomorrow and see what she says about the 2 wedding thing too. I think people get discouraged when they hear there is another wedding that day and go with another date that is open....let's hope i'm right

#1877 avong1228

avong1228
              • 384 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 11:36 PM

What do you mean deposits go to Miami? I just filled out the paperwork Perla sent me and put my credit card info on that and that was it. I hope our date is still secured. We are about to send out our STDs!

#1878 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
                • 283 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 01:48 PM

SMB&CRZ -

I cant wait to hear about your wedding and how everything went!! Dont forget about us when you get back now Are you doing a honeymoon right after? If so, where are you guys going...

#1879 jaccat15

jaccat15
                  • 196 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 03:49 PM

We booked! 10/30/10!!! All that paperwork is done and sent - Just hope she confirms back and I can work on STD's. ASAP.
                    yayyyy !!!

#1880 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
                    • 283 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 04:10 PM

WOOHOO!! Congrats!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter