Photo

Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#1561 navarrabrooke

navarrabrooke
  • 62 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 11:53 AM

Good - so glad you got through to her to reserve your date. I found it takes both persistence and patience!

#1562 RCBlondie

RCBlondie
    • 199 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 05:16 AM

thanks navarrabrooke & SMB&CRZ for your comments. I am still waiting for some answers about the actual cost, let alone booking the date.

Maybe someone here can help me?
      1. has anyone does the chill-out-chic package? I read that the dinner seating was "Imperial Sytle", what does this mean? I was under the impression that it was lounge chaise seating...?

2. I am wondering if it would be worth it to do a less expensive package but request that it be the lounger seating instead. I have read on here that if you do piece-meal it can get quite expensive and the pricing could change when you actually get there.

I know the cost is higher at this resort partly because of the fact they only do one wedding a day but we do not necessarily need all the stuff with the chill-out package and the additional cost per person beyond the first 20 is $105 pp! And we are thinking our guest list will be around 50 people. Any suggestions or thoughts?
      Rachelle & Randal
      June 2010
      http://tickers.Ticke....90e1/event.png

#1563 LAURENANDBILL

LAURENANDBILL
      • 391 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 06:28 AM

RC BLONDIE- I am doing the chill out chic package. It is a very lounge type of setting with couches and bali beds and we are doing a buffet on the beach with it.
        I cant wait

#1564 navarrabrooke

navarrabrooke
        • 62 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:02 PM

Rachelle, I'm also doing the Chill Out Chic package, but we're doing the buffet and loungey furniture on the terrace instead of the beach. And from what I understand, you can make modifications, but you may pay a little more.

#1565 LAURENANDBILL

LAURENANDBILL
          • 391 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 05:05 PM

yes i have been making motifications but have paid for every little detail that is changed

#1566 MissyR

MissyR
            • 1,210 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 05:21 PM

That is why we went with the WISH package. we had 60 people - when I costed out what we wanted - it was more expensive to do a million changes then just tell Perla what I wanted and get a pp cost.

#1567 RCBlondie

RCBlondie
              • 199 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 12:19 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by MissyR
                That is why we went with the WISH package. we had 60 people - when I costed out what we wanted - it was more expensive to do a million changes then just tell Perla what I wanted and get a pp cost.
                Do you think you could do the couch seating instead with the Wish Package?
                Rachelle & Randal
                June 2010
                http://tickers.Ticke....90e1/event.png

#1568 SarO35

SarO35
                • 16 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 11:31 AM

Hi Ladies,

Your posts are all so helpful. I started off on this site thinking I was going to get married in Cabo, but have since then started rethinking to the Riviera Maya area. Paradisus looks like a beautiful resort and I can't want to find out more about it. We were thinking of October 2010 but I have read that is rainy season. I guess it will be more like June/July 2010 if possible. We are planning on going on a site visit in late fall to finalize our location. Is this too little planning time? Also, where can I find more Paradisus Wedding Reviews/Pictures? Thanks for any help!

Sara

#1569 featherchick

featherchick
                  • 21 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 09:33 AM

Does anyone happen to have Perla's direct phone number? I have been waiting for 2 weeks for a confirmation that we have our date and although I am working through destinationweddings.com and they say that she will get back with us soon, I am a little paranoid. I have my dj and photographers etc picked out and want to reserve them but obviously cant until I have my date set in stone. So if anyone has her number I would appreciate it!
                    ~Lacie

#1570 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
                    • 4,881 posts
                    • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
                    • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
                    • LocationNew York

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:10 AM

Hi Ladies!!! I feel like I'm always apologizing for being MIA... but I do miss and love you!

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by RCBlondie
                    Do you think you could do the couch seating instead with the Wish Package?
                    Yes, they can. We added a little "lounge area" to the terrace for our reception - it was great!

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by SarO35
                    Hi Ladies,

Your posts are all so helpful. I started off on this site thinking I was going to get married in Cabo, but have since then started rethinking to the Riviera Maya area. Paradisus looks like a beautiful resort and I can't want to find out more about it. We were thinking of October 2010 but I have read that is rainy season. I guess it will be more like June/July 2010 if possible. We are planning on going on a site visit in late fall to finalize our location. Is this too little planning time? Also, where can I find more Paradisus Wedding Reviews/Pictures? Thanks for any help!

Sara

Hi Sara! Welcome to the party! There are a bunch of photos of the resort and setups in my slideshow -
                    Does anyone happen to have Perla's direct phone number? I have been waiting for 2 weeks for a confirmation that we have our date and although I am working through destinationweddings.com and they say that she will get back with us soon, I am a little paranoid. I have my dj and photographers etc picked out and want to reserve them but obviously cant until I have my date set in stone. So if anyone has her number I would appreciate it!
                    ~Lacie
                    This is what I have for her: +52 (998 ) 872 83 83

Good luck!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter