Photo

Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#1201 LAURENANDBILL

LAURENANDBILL
  • 391 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 06:25 PM

My newest ameneties price sheet!! Everything is adding up!! And I am only having 14 people..Yikesssssssss!!!!

Attached Files

#1202 Meredith

Meredith
    • 54 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:53 PM

Hey Girls - I just wanted to let you know that Perla sent me her latest invoice and it didn't include extra charges for not using the house DJ SWANK. I did have to pay the $300 outside vendor fee, but nothing in addition. I am using SWANK for the rehersal dinner slideshow, so maybe they aren't charging more because of that. Anyway, I'll let you know if I get hit with any extra random fees.

Also - in case someone was wondering....DJ Carlos emailed me and offered to meet me at the hotel when I arrived to go over the wedding details. He has been great!

Also - quick shout out to Missy - I just hope this temporary "banning" doesn't keep her from getting back on-line when it is over to keep providing advise. She has been so helpful for me...I just wanted to thank her and all of you other girls! THANKS! :)

...I am leaving on MONDAY for CANCUN!!! YEY!!! :)

#1203 egsarah

egsarah
      • 355 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:20 AM

Yamille, How exciting...You are SO close!!

OOOH So excited for you Meredith!! Can't wait to hear all the wonderful details!!

Quick question...I emailed SWANK like 2 weeks ago for a quote and still haven't heard back. I'm wondering if I have the right email addresss... Do you still have it?

Thanks!

#1204 robinbood

robinbood
        • 97 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:46 AM

Hi Meredith,

I wish you a Wonderful time!!! Also, Carlos is fantastic- he met us at the hotel a couple of days before the wedding, and it was great to go over things, and just know him before the day. You are in very good hands.

I emailed w/ Missy yesterday- she sends her best to everyone, and can't wait to be back!

#1205 Meredith

Meredith
          • 54 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 12:29 PM

Thanks so much girls! I can't wait to get down there and just relax before the wedding!

I have been using this email address for SWANK:
            ldealba@swankav.com
            They have been pretty good about emailing back quickly.

-I think they are probably both great DJ's, but I just can't say enough about Carlos...he is going to provide the sound for the ceremony (including mics for the guitar that my soon to be father-in-law will be playing) for FREE. He has gone above and beyond the call of duty.

...only 6 more days till I leave :)

#1206 LAURENANDBILL

LAURENANDBILL
            • 391 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 01:34 PM

for swank i am using victor
              the email i have for him is vdealba@swankav.com

#1207 yamille

yamille
              • 1,460 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 07:56 PM

Meredith! Wow have a wonderful time. That really snuck right up fast it seems...

#1208 Meredith

Meredith
                • 54 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:58 AM

Yeah - it did come up fast! I thought I had 3 weeks at one point, and I checked the calandar...and it was only 2 weeks left..yikes! Things are going pretty smooth - that is the beauty of the destination wedding. I found them to be much less time consuming on the planning. I will take lots of photos and someone will have to show me how to upload them when I get back :)

#1209 KLC77

KLC77
                  • 2,207 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 06:28 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by JulieH
                    question girls... is the snorkeling included at the resort? did anyone do a day trip to have a shore lunch and snorkle?
                    There is a fee of $2 per person that gets paid to the govt or something because the reef is considered a State park. You have to sign up for this in advance. They take you out on a boat to the reef to snorkel. Two of our guests did it and said for $2 its totally worth it to go.

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Meredith
                    Yeah - it did come up fast! I thought I had 3 weeks at one point, and I checked the calandar...and it was only 2 weeks left..yikes! Things are going pretty smooth - that is the beauty of the destination wedding. I found them to be much less time consuming on the planning. I will take lots of photos and someone will have to show me how to upload them when I get back :)
                    Meredith, I can't wait for your wedding! I can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures. Are you ready?
                    ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#1210 sandra1976

sandra1976
                    • 64 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:32 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by cac239
                      She told me the same thing you only pay 300 per outside vendor. I was sure to write it out clearly in the email and of course I am saving it if she tries to say it is something different.
                      Oh she will..... I'm so upset right now.... I leave next monday and just got an invoice from Perla which all of a sudden i have to pay before i go. and they are trying to charge me 1260.00 for the outside vendor fee.....LIke what the hell is that?
                      Our trash the dress....friends pics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter