Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#1191 LAURENANDBILL

LAURENANDBILL
  • 391 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 01:55 PM

Julie- You will love the resort..
    Its gorgous!! We vacationed there twice.. We loved it so thats why we picked it to be our wedding spot.
    The food is delicious..the staff sooooooooo FRIENDLY AND ACCOMADATING..
    THE POOL IS HUGE WITH A SWIM UP BAR..
    YOU WILL LOVE IT

#1192 JulieH

JulieH
    • 24 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:27 PM

thanks girls!!! good to know... i knew it was on the 2nd largest coral reef, but i didn't know it was protected... good to know!!! did you do any tours that you would reccomend to others?

#1193 LAURENANDBILL

LAURENANDBILL
      • 391 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:53 AM

I did the xcarat tour which is an all day tour!!
        they have snokeling..swimming with the dolphins..there own beach..
        a show at night..a lazy river..so much fun...
        Xcaret - Cancun most amazing eco park

#1194 JulieH

JulieH
        • 24 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 11:30 PM

lauren, thanks so much, that site is fabulous... i'm just looking through it all, it has everything mark and i were looking to do!!! thank you thank you thank you!!!

1 MONTH AWAY EXACTLY.... CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! woohoo... i'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!

#1195 SMB&CRZ

SMB&CRZ
          • 165 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 11:18 PM

Hey girls,

I am planning on getting married either January or March of 2010, and I think the Paradisus is my first choice. I may be the most indecisive bride ever! I change my mind everyday and the more I look at options, the more confused I get!

Question about prices...how far in advance of the wedding did you find you got the best quotes? Thanks!

#1196 SMB&CRZ

SMB&CRZ
            • 165 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 11:18 PM

Hey girls,

I am planning on getting married either January or March of 2010, and I think the Paradisus is my first choice. I may be the most indecisive bride ever! I change my mind everyday and the more I look at options, the more confused I get!

Question about prices...how far in advance of the wedding did you find you got the best quotes? Thanks!

#1197 kennynicole

kennynicole
              • 54 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 12:39 PM

This is all great info!!!

#1198 yamille

yamille
                • 1,460 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 03:07 PM

today is exactly 2 months till our wedding. yipee! I am sitting in the library avoiding doing actual work and I cannot wait to be on the beach marrying my honey in 2 months. I am so over school. I cannot focus at all.

- as far as getting best price quotes- I have no idea. We put a deposit down last June when we went for a site visit and I think it was 2008 prices- but they have changed so whatever we didn't want to pay for we basically found off site vendors. It is annoying because it comes with a fee but it still ended up saving me a few bucks. I don't have it in me to go back and forth with Perla on pricing. I am trying to keep it simple- which is very hard.

I believe missy negotiated on some pricing so I think it must be possible to some extent.

#1199 bumbles

bumbles
                  • 574 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 03:38 PM

Hi ladies, I received another wedding calculator this weekend that is supposed to be the more updated one. It's different than the one already posted. Not sure what are the differences though! Posted as: Romance Wedding Calculator - PRC 2009 -- 2

Attached Files

#1200 LAURENANDBILL

LAURENANDBILL
                    • 391 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 06:21 PM

i havent negotiated on anything except the dance floor..

Anyhow it seems like Danielle is still gone. Perla has been responding to all my emails..
                      I have to say she is much more informative than Danielle...Even though Danielle is a sweetheart!!

Yamille-2 more months.. you must be so excited...!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter