Jump to content

Photo

Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#1051 LAURENANDBILL

LAURENANDBILL
  • Jr. Member
  • 391 posts

    Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:55 PM

    MISSY YOU ARE AMAZING!! YOU SHOULD BE A WEDDING PLANNER.
    YOUR Wedding Day Schedule IS SO HELPFUL!! THANKS

    #1052 sandra1976

    sandra1976
    • Newbie
    • 64 posts

      Posted 26 February 2009 - 06:40 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by MissyR
      CDNGroom - such a well said post above - sometimes, while I loved this forum during the planning process, it gave me more stress to see what everyone else was doing. For me, the response time was actually pretty good, usuallly only a few days .. so it wasn't too bad.

      We did the legal ceremony and wrote our own vows. We also did the sand ceremony which we wrote. Both of these are attached. I also put together a "wedding day timeline" which I have attached as well.

      Instead of a bouquet toss, I decided to dedicate my bouquet to my grandma - yes at 77 years old she and my grampie travelled to MExico with us. I have also attached that for anyone else who is interested!
      Thank you so much Missy for the first time i had enough points to open the files.
      Our trash the dress....friends pics

      #1053 sandra1976

      sandra1976
      • Newbie
      • 64 posts

        Posted 26 February 2009 - 06:42 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by KLC77
        Hey Julie, just a tip, when I emailed Perla I found it much easier to write one long email with all of my questions listed together and sometimes numbered, rather than a bunch of short emails with one or two questions in them. It may take her a little time to get back to you, but then atleast you know she got all of the questions and she will answer them.

        I'm actually a little jealous of everyone who is still planning. I want to do it again!
        Kelly did you have to add the people from Del Sol to your dinner guests?
        Our trash the dress....friends pics

        #1054 CDNgroom

        CDNgroom
        • Newbie
        • 26 posts

          Posted 26 February 2009 - 07:54 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by MissyR
          CDNGroom - such a well said post above - sometimes, while I loved this forum during the planning process, it gave me more stress to see what everyone else was doing. For me, the response time was actually pretty good, usuallly only a few days .. so it wasn't too bad.
          Thanks Missy!

          #1055 KLC77

          KLC77
          • Sr. Member
          • 2,207 posts

            Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:57 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by sandra1976
            Kelly did you have to add the people from Del Sol to your dinner guests?
            No, but I didn't ask either... I kind of snuck it in there at the end that I needed a small table for the photogs to sit at. Perla said no problem and set it up. We had a buffet dinner, so the 2 photogs just ate with everyone else. I didn't pay anything for them. I figured the outside vendor fee was enough and wouldn't have paid a separate fee for a meal. I did have favors for the photogs so their small table was set up just like our regular tables.
            ~Kelly

            Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

            #1056 Meredith

            Meredith
            • Newbie
            • 54 posts

              Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:27 AM

              That is very helpful information - I was wondering what to do with the photographers. Did you have to pay for an extra centerpiece for that smaller table too?

              #1057 LAURENANDBILL

              LAURENANDBILL
              • Jr. Member
              • 391 posts

                Posted 27 February 2009 - 12:33 PM

                Kelly or missy-just out of curiosity what is the proper tip for the wedding coordinators?
                thanks

                #1058 LAURENANDBILL

                LAURENANDBILL
                • Jr. Member
                • 391 posts

                  Posted 27 February 2009 - 12:34 PM

                  Beach Wedding Attire | Guayabera, Guayabera Shirts, Havana Shirts, Mexican wedding shirts, Hawaiian
                  great clothes for the men

                  #1059 sandra1976

                  sandra1976
                  • Newbie
                  • 64 posts

                    Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:03 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by KLC77
                    No, but I didn't ask either... I kind of snuck it in there at the end that I needed a small table for the photogs to sit at. Perla said no problem and set it up. We had a buffet dinner, so the 2 photogs just ate with everyone else. I didn't pay anything for them. I figured the outside vendor fee was enough and wouldn't have paid a separate fee for a meal. I did have favors for the photogs so their small table was set up just like our regular tables.
                    That is what i was thinking...Thanks I will not mention anything either not even for the Dj....
                    Our trash the dress....friends pics

                    #1060 KLC77

                    KLC77
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 2,207 posts

                      Posted 27 February 2009 - 05:27 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Meredith
                      That is very helpful information - I was wondering what to do with the photographers. Did you have to pay for an extra centerpiece for that smaller table too?

                      I brought my own stuff down for centerpieces so they just used some of that. Honestly, it was an added bonus that there was anything on their table besides the favors. I wouldn't have cared if it were plain.
                      ~Kelly

                      Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users







                      Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter