Photo

Dreams Cancun 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
262 replies to this topic

#11 dc22173

dc22173
  • 240 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 02:20 PM

This tread is a great idea!!! Do we have one for Dreams Cancun 2009 Brides? I tried searching and did not come up with anything I know there is one for all dreams bride but it would be great it we could have our own thread to get to know each other

#12 Ana Cerda

Ana Cerda
    • 91 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 02:37 PM

Hi Kathy,
      I am so exited about this forum. Would you please PM @acerda@univision.com some of your pictures like decorations, reception, etc. I am planning to go to Dreams Cancun when they have a weddng to see how it is.
      Thanks for your help

#13 Jackie

Jackie
      • 2,290 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 02:42 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by dc22173
        This tread is a great idea!!! Do we have one for Dreams Cancun 2009 Brides? I tried searching and did not come up with anything I know there is one for all dreams bride but it would be great it we could have our own thread to get to know each other
        I should change the thread to include 2009 brides too. Its close enough now to 2009 that I bet there are plenty of girls that are planning 2009 dreams cancun weddings.

I'll add you in the list!!!
        My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#14 dc22173

dc22173
        • 240 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 02:46 PM

That would be great. THANK YOU!!!!!

#15 Jackie

Jackie
          • 2,290 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 02:47 PM

No problem it shouls be all set now :)
            My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
            http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#16 dancingdolphin

dancingdolphin
            • 105 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 05:02 PM

October 26th, 2008 here!!! We are SO excited. Seems like a long time from now, but I know it's going to sneak up on us quick.

Went looking at dresses today. Found a dress I absolutely love, but it's out of the budget. :-(

#17 Leia78

Leia78
              • VIP Member
              • 2,459 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 05:05 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by dancingdolphin
                October 26th, 2008 here!!! We are SO excited. Seems like a long time from now, but I know it's going to sneak up on us quick.

Went looking at dresses today. Found a dress I absolutely love, but it's out of the budget. :-(
                You're getting married a day after me!!!!! We'll definately see each other at the resort...how exciting. Let me know if you need any help or questions.

#18 Samantha S

Samantha S
                • 369 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 05:29 PM

We are getting married November 20, 2008! Almost everything is set, working on the little details at this point. I have gathered lots of info along the way too if any one wants me to email them info because they can't open attachments.

Leia78 are you getting married at Dreams Cancun too? Your info says Dreams Cabo...?

#19 tlomlad

tlomlad
                  • Banned
                  • 1,949 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 05:55 PM

dreams cancun july 20th 2008 i cant wait i love it there!!!

#20 Kat81

Kat81
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,615 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 06:04 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Ana Cerda
                      Hi Kathy,
                      I am so exited about this forum. Would you please PM @acerda@univision.com some of your pictures like decorations, reception, etc. I am planning to go to Dreams Cancun when they have a weddng to see how it is.
                      Thanks for your help
                      I sent you the pics I have. There are also a bunch of files in there of flowers and stuff. If you search some of the other Dreams Cancun threads you will find pics of the resort. Good luck!

Also, why are there no Sept brides on here except me!! LOL I want to "run into" someone while I am there! I am jealous.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter