Photo

Dreams Cancun 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
262 replies to this topic

#171 Angel

Angel
  • 2,635 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:42 AM

To my understanding the TA takes care of all your travel arrangements and the WC takes care of all of the wedding arrangements. Our travel agent contacted the WC to see what dates were available and from what she told me that's the only thing they would discuss as far as the wedding. So a deposit has to be made to the WC and it is 50% of the total wedding cost. Mine is like $2500. You may want to shoot her an email to confirm everything.
    Hope this helps!!

#172 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
    • 5,681 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:47 AM

I have to send my deposit before May 30 for May 8 2009. I would say if they don't ask you don't mention it unless you WANT to put a deposit down :)

#173 Angel

Angel
      • 2,635 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:50 AM

I wonder what kind of schedule they go by for sending deposits because my wedding is March 1st and I have to send my deposit by May 30th.

#174 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
        • 2,262 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:09 AM

I don't think they have one I reckon they just pluck it out of the air!! originally she told me May and I said no so she moved it to June! I'm not happy about doing it tho - that is an awful lot of money to send a year in advance

#175 Angel

Angel
          • 2,635 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 02:28 PM

I agree. I've sent her several emails on how I am suppose to send it but she still hasn't got back with me. How is everyone sending theirs?

#176 skye15

skye15
            • 32 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 02:37 PM

Hi All,

Hope everyone's plans are going well. I got my contract last week from Claudia and as you are discussing deposits I have been asked to pay by the end of next month and I am getting married on the 30th June 2009. I sent an e-mail to her asking if it can be paid later but awaiting response.

Can anyone help me with menu choices and bouquets....We are going with the Dreams Ultimate wedding package and trying to see what the options are for reception menus and bouquets...Should i be looking somewhere else for this info??

Thanks in advance
              Tracy

#177 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
              • 2,262 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 02:39 PM

she sent me a form on how to pay - i'll put it on here but don't do anything until she gives you the info lol

Attached Files

#178 Angel

Angel
                • 2,635 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 02:56 PM

Cool, thank's a bunch!!!
                  I doubt she's going to get back with me by May 30th so I'm just going to wait and see if she responds to my many emails.

#179 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                  • 2,262 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 03:27 PM

I wouldn't pay if she doesn't - if she hasn't given you the info are you supposed to just guess?

#180 ericaandsy

ericaandsy
                    • 259 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 08:07 PM

Thanks for the info on paying half the wedding package for the deposit..now im just wondering how long it will take them to tell me...that's so weird because my date is already confirmed ?!?!?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter