Photo

Dreams Tulum Wedding Form

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 babycow

babycow
  • 367 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 12:55 AM

I just cleaned out my junk e-mail and found I had two emails from Sandra Casillas (wedding coordinator at Dreams Tulum). It's a mass email to what looks like all May Weddings, she appearantly wants the wedding planning form filled out and sent to back by tomorrow. Did anyone else get this mass email?? I've already filled it out and sent to Landy, so not sure why they need it again. Hmm...also I'm a little ticked about the whole mass email thing. Not sure why, but possibly because it makes me feel like I'm just one out of a bus-load of tourists getting married at the Dream wedding factory. Or maybe it's the fact that now everyone else getting married there in May has my email...
    Okay, sorry about the rant, I'm better now...it's just all coming up so fast and her email is a reminder of all I still have to decide and do.
    http://i206.photobuc....DERICA_242.jpg
    Erica and Tim
    Dreams Tulum
    Mexico
    May 17, 2008

#2 SunBride

SunBride
    • 1,499 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 02:25 PM

I got my mass email like a week ago and I'm getting married in April.

Yes it's weird that they include everyone's email addresses. I took advantage of it to email everyone to see if anyone would be there at the same time as me, and to tell them to come check out this site! I hope nobody was too annoyed about that, lots of people replied sounding happy though.

#3 DreamsTulumBride

DreamsTulumBride
      • 766 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:07 PM

I got that as well in November. I guess it's just them that do not know how to hide the other people's e-mail adresses... I guess it's easier for them to send one e-mail to everyone

#4 LisaG

LisaG
        • VIP Member
        • 7,839 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 07:42 PM

Weird...I never received a mass e-mail from Sandra like that. I bet they don't know how to BCC:

#5 dreamstbride

dreamstbride
          • 161 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 02:42 AM

Was this an e-mail just sent to May brides

#6 SunBride

SunBride
            • 1,499 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 01:43 PM

yes, mine was for april brides, hers was for may brides.

#7 jujigirl

jujigirl
              • 55 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:57 AM

Hey guys - my FI and I are planning a Dreams site visit in late April of this year - planning on getting married in April of '09...how soon in advance did you reserve your date? I had nightmares last night about a disaster wedding...I was so unprepared...I think I am thinking into this WAY too much! :)

#8 SunBride

SunBride
                • 1,499 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 02:13 PM

I only reserved my date this january for this april, and I asked about 3 different days and they were all available at the exact times I wanted! So maybe I was lucky. In any event, unless you have your heart set on a specific date, I'm sure it can wait till after your site visit.

#9 sisterofthebrideerica

sisterofthebrideerica
                  • 48 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 08:27 PM

My sister wanted to get married this year. We were hoping for Dec. but we started asking for those dates in Jan and they were gone. Our date is Nov.22nd and it took 3 weeks of communication to try and nail it down. We started this in Jan...

#10 babycow

babycow
                    • 367 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 11:32 PM

I booked my May date back in August of last year. I had quite a few dates I didn't want so my choices were limited when it came down to what was actually available.
                      http://i206.photobuc....DERICA_242.jpg
                      Erica and Tim
                      Dreams Tulum
                      Mexico
                      May 17, 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter